Luciano Live At Cadenza Night, Fluid (Bergamo, Italy) (2009-

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

ymtsk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ymtsk »

So.. nobody know the title of those amazing trackx 1 & 3 ?
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: ldkfgofkhdlgkjlgnklfx

Post by Kiani »

PrincessaPetra wrote:this mix is a blaaaaaaast. He mixed yesterday in Barcelona and the music was farrrr worst than thisssssss.
This is so deeeeeeeeeeppppppp.

:D

bumbumbumbumbum
how could it be worse or better, he always plays the same tracks over and over and over again.

I think he really dropped low...he used to be my absolute favourite producer and had great live sets, but with this music he`d better go play together with timo maas and consorts
PrincessaPetra
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by PrincessaPetra »

lol you.re being mean bro`...
I just came from Adrian`s Dance Week @ Kanna Beach Club ,BCN, Luciano vs. Loco Dice and it was totally mind blowing, better than all Time Warp bullshit, they are practically all I remember from that fuckin night:))
I think his skills and choice of tracks really depend on the location, you will always listen to oldies but goldies like this one, on festivals...
fck it, it.s what people want, it.s on demandddddddddd
get him to mix for you otherwise

CHEERS
Petra
PrincessaPetra
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by PrincessaPetra »

and actually I was refering to Luciano at Kamma Kamma, It as being a total blast and deep:))
I donno why the comment got here, I was going through the list of tracks to find that tune with Getting the funk feeling the beat but I can.t find it...
Petra
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

this is so nice!! love when he drops tribute after the mendo classic, i actually jumped up and down at work , so nice!!! luciano is pure xtc... in all the fotos and videos of where he plays you see true happyness in the peoples faces and everybody has his two arms in the air and is going nuts....
he might not be the biggest digger and the most varable dj, but as he said, i am not music libary, im here to give people special moments and i want them to go home with a smile on their faces!!!!!
ymtsk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ymtsk »

^ second that.
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

jocks like Luciano are just too popular to create an overall dissapointment in their gigs,
no matter how good or bad they perform. people who will cheer and find their set mindblowing
will always be much more than the whining ones. fair enough, they've earned it one way or another.

personally i'm not attracted to any of his sets in the last couple of years, and in a few ocassions
i have seen him dj during this period he was equally mediocre. maybe a coincidence, dunno.

now i don't disagree one can have a blast while attending a party like the one Princessa mentioned above.
there are so many factors that can give (or take away) the pleasure in a live event, even more at a relaxed
beach session parallel to sonar as in that example. these however are just not there in a recorded set.

i tend to like sets from djs who are actually willing to present their craftmanship, and it seems like this
particular one hasn't been bothering much about that lately.
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

i have to say im not d'accord with that mate... craftmanship , what the fck.
dude is making people almost crying because they are so happy , if you know him or not... his style nowerdays is so accesable, everyone simply goes nuts... deep housy hard soft, some brand new stuff no one knows , some good oll luciano standarts , some nice little gimmicks and effects, accapellas and everything in such an organic sounding way of mixing...
please tell me, where do you miss any craftmanship? is he supposed to wear a helmet or serve drinks at the same time?