Michael Jackson Dies!

- open
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

miniKAT wrote:Heres a Fact:

I first heard Michael Jackson in 86 or 87 growing up in Russia. Of course MJ tapes were not easy to come by. My cousin that lived in another city somehow got one and played it for me while I recorded it on the other end of the telephone. Didnt quite come out right.
That is so heartbreaking. I wish the NY Times would have something like this instead of the embarrassing and scary quotes from rabid fans on their homepage.

well...it's better that he went suddenly rather than have the long drawn-out meedja $hit storm that would ensue throughout any extended illness. rest well.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

oblioblioblio wrote:well everyone has a heart really. i guess some people connect with it weirdly or not at all.

i dunno. i can't jusitfy his actions, but probably most people who were brought up in his shoes would have acted the same way .

i didn't read into the whole peadophilia thing in too much depth, but I definitely got the feeling from that interview that he genuinely didn't believe he was a creepy menacing fucker. he really did believe that he was acting in a loving and moral way. (but I suppose anyone could use that to jusitfy terrible actions)

ah i guess it's some weird chicken and egg thing about whether and why he was kinda twisted, but I definitely felt some empathy for the guy.
yeah i understand, the joke just kind of wrote itself.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

aha a joke.

internet leaves too much room for misinterpretation. can we get a new one?

feeling much more 'meh' about this whole michael jackson thing today. i predict this feeling to increase more and more over the coming days.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

What's Micheal Jackson's sperm called?

Truth, because it always comes out of the kids mouths
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

james ....

Michael Jackson died of shock when he found out Boyz 2 Men was a band, not a delivery service.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

oblioblioblio wrote:aha a joke.

internet leaves too much room for misinterpretation. can we get a new one?

feeling much more 'meh' about this whole michael jackson thing today. i predict this feeling to increase more and more over the coming days.
ha, yeah, stupid internet.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

dsat wrote:the Thriller album changed my childhood
LMAO, he also changed many other people's childhoods, i guarantee it!
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial