mnml in Finland

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

juhokusti wrote:Samuli Kemppi
have to play before Kemppi in September here in belgium, must say I'm pretty excited to hear what this guy does. Judging by the sets I've heared online I will have to seriously step it up a notch or two to keep up.
Hmm, maybe Finland might be a good idea to visit next year.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Timur Litvinov wrote:Each week-end, we wish to visit cities with good clubs/parties, search for new friends.
Helsinki, Turku & Tampere. that´s about it. Other towns are so small that it´s impossible to draw a crowd with other than 2unlimited or scooter :( . Well, Kuopio has a monthly club called Jytke but it´s very underground in a small pub but it can be a lot of fun. And of course there might be something in other smaller towns too but I wouldn´t know about it. It tells a lot that in Vaasa, where Ville Vähäsaari and Rasmus Hedlund live, these guys don´t play there at all or maybe once a year or something. The "scenes" are so small but there´s still people appreciating good sounds. I guess you´ll have to start your own night in Lappeenranta. or make something happen with the Kotka crew.
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

Thx Juho! We will try! :-) added you on myspace! ;-)
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

He was my neighbor for a number of years. I remember hearing one of his cds way back when.
Samuli
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Samuli »

Maiyal wrote:
He was my neighbor for a number of years. I remember hearing one of his cds way back when.
Say woot? Where was that?

There's a pretty interesting new spot for techno in Helsinki. Saturday breakfast/brunch at brand new venue Siltanen (next to Kuudes Linja). Played there last sat from noon to six. Proper food, nice sound system and techno. Worth checking. Sat brunch is titled 'Ich bin ein Berliner', check http://www.siltanen.org for dj's and more info.
Magnus Mollin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Magnus Mollin »

The only thing that i know is that Genelec is made in Finland :D awesome monitors.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

when are u moving? Theres Flow festival coming and Kraftwerk :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

we will be there in august. i dont still know the correct date.
i was there last week, I loved it very much, but i had no time for clubs.
I will come back soon)))