mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Rose Garden
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Marcus Stork wrote:Rose Garden
doesn´t exist anymore under that name. it´s called Playground now and boy, do they have an ugly logo too. one of the ugliest I´ve seen. anyway, you can catch some good acts there from time to time. I´d put my money on Redrum & Kuudes Linja as venues. Redrum is more of a house kind of a place (deep + mnml). Mbar in the summer is great of course. If you´re in Helsinki 10-11.7. I´ll be playing with Ville Vähäsaari two nights in a row. Freiday in a really nice bar called Beatroot and then on Saturday at Mbar terrace. And of course this Sunday at Kuudes Linja there´s J-P Parikka, Samuli Kemppi, Ville & I playing inside and Sami Koivikko and J-P Parikka starting on the terrace so that´s where you would wanna be if you´re into that kind of stuff.
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

All thanks!

I wish to receive as much as possible information on this question as soon I move to Finland, to a constant residence
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

Timur Litvinov wrote:All thanks!

I wish to receive as much as possible information on this question as soon I move to Finland, to a constant residence
well then it would be good to know which city...it's a pretty big country...

the X-Rust organization is maybe the longest standing techno crew but there are also other crews that are pretty active in the scene. just follow the schedules of guys like Samuli Kemppi, Jussi-Pekka, J.Kusti, Sami Koivikko, Rasmus Hedlund, Kalle Karvanen, CRC etc and you'll find some cool places for sure.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

zentex wrote:
Timur Litvinov wrote:All thanks!

well then it would be good to know which city...it's a pretty big country...

the X-Rust organization is maybe the longest standing techno crew but there are also other crews that are pretty active in the scene. just follow the schedules of guys like Samuli Kemppi, Jussi-Pekka, J.Kusti, Sami Koivikko, Rasmus Hedlund, Kalle Karvanen, CRC etc and you'll find some cool places for sure.
Yeah the X-rust guys are great, i played for them in Turku. Nice party!
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

City very small - Lappeenranta. We have a small business there.
I would like to take my vynils & setup with me. Each week-end, we wish to visit cities with good clubs/parties, search for new friends.