Style: Techno
Cat: CER025
Label: CE Records

Tracks

1. Hysterical (Original Mix)
2. Obsessive Compulsive (Original Mix)
3. Paranoic Pursuit (Original Mix)

BUY NOW ON BEATPORT.COM [EXCLUSIVE]

Mario Bo its back, this time with “Intervention EP” twenty fifth reference of our label.

Tres cortes comprenden este lanzamiento; “Hysterical”, a techno bomb, very dark, very dirty and very well crafted. Perfect for cause hiysteria at after hours. In “Obsessive Compulsive” he gets into tech house with an interesting groove ; reverb and delay applied to the synth line focused more in legs tan brain. Finally with “Paranoic Persuit” returns to that particular sounds fusion of him ; its not techno, its not tech house, its not progressive house, its all that and much much more in a 10 minutes bomb, wich represents, as its name suggest a paranoical experience with a 4 minutes climax that promises to affect the brain of manyo n the dancefloor.

Comments:

Not bad. The track I really like on here is Obsessive Compulsive. Has a great old school tech vibe to it with those classic chords. The others are kinda fillers for me.
Thee-O (USA)

Solid drum beats and massive build on Hysterical
Dirty [M] (USA)

Hysterical will work so good in clubs, if the sound system is not rubbish
Peter McGill (N. Ireland)

OCD track is a deep jammer. 4 stars for that one alone.
Spur (USA)

The Pursuit track is nice -- you can feel the sense of urgency as the tension builds around the drums throughout the track. This is one where the title actually fits the song, which is rare! I'll give it a whirl
Kev Obrien (USA)

Dark, dirty, deep and sexy We have a winner. Love it, will support for sure!!
f.L.u.X (South Africa)

nice vibe on this
Andy Newland (UK)

nice rolling acidic chords and percussion
Sasha Le Monnier (UK)

a must for late night energy!! Hot pounding tech house! Love IT CE blowing UP
Edge Howk (USA)