How cocaine is made

- open
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

In reply to live collective, i'm not lookin or any sympathy. I'm actually a normal functioning human being who's made mistakes. Coke is wak. I sill do it and say it's wack. All my friends use it and it isn't good. But anyway. Good luck cuz you probably have more of a problem than me.
inesb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by inesb »

Krul wrote:
That's why I'm a huge supporter of the legalisation of drug tests, like they have in Holland. If you ever took a bad pill you'll have to agree with me here. Knowing is half the battle... so they say.

One part of me says: give it to the pharma's. They already sell TONS AND TONS of harddrugs, so hell, let 'em legalize it and let the farmers make some money. After all, every single recreational drug was used as a medicine first.
It's not that simple of course, there are people addicted to sleeping pills, codeine, benzo's, and lot's of other stuff. So, legalized or not, there's always going to be a small percentage of people who can not cope with this. I think legalizing popular harddrugs would be deadly to these people... Lke I said... I'm really inconclusive about this...

pfff what a post, I hope there's some coherence in it. tx for reading.
Agree with most of your post.

Coke is sh!t, btw.
fragment
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fragment »

inesb wrote: Coke is sht, btw.
interesting topic, interesting responses...

I am just speaking for myself when i say that i am very easily attracted to all sorts of drugs... cigarettes,alkohol, weed & the whole party-drug/psychadelic-repertoire up to coke...funny thing is, i really cant stand C... i had some fun evenings on it, no doubt but after all i never "really got" whats the factor that people get sucked in that deep with that stuff. And i have seen many people having serious trouble with this substance, physically, mentally & economically - really sad to see really smart people which lost their energy and interest for the important things in live

But what makes this drug so dangerous ? First of all the street-price is just rediculous (especially in southern germany)... up to 100€ for lowest quality street coke , comeon - this is a major factor for me i guess, thats keeping me on a good distance. I for myself just couldnt afford to overdo it, without having to cut down to many things in my life that i love and really enjoy...

What do you guys think makes C so addictive compared to the more "fun-drugs" ? Its damn expensive and a pretty boring substance if you ask me... for me amphetamine is more dangerous, but yea...thats just me ;)
"there aren't many problems which can't be solved with a kick drum on the first beat and a snare drum on the 3rd beat, and a whole lot of sub bass in the middle"

Setup: Macbook Pro 15" 2,5 • MOTU Ultralite • Ableton Live 8 Suite • NI Maschine • UC-33e • Novation Launchpad • Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact •
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

my friends do it because you can't do it anywhere and most people wouldn't notice you to much. If your in the pub you can sneak off to the toilet and have a line. if your in a pub doing pills, ketamine and LSD you will probably get rumbled. Also a lot of coke heads are scared of more fun drugs.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

tone-def wrote:my friends do it because you can't do it anywhere and most people wouldn't notice you to much. If your in the pub you can sneak off to the toilet and have a line. if your in a pub doing pills, ketamine and LSD you will probably get rumbled. Also a lot of coke heads are scared of more fun drugs.
well, pills used to be my favorite ones and what you just say is so true...can keep my two eyes heading to the same direction when i have taken pills.

i have taken cocaine, i use it to stop my drunkness...but i dislike when take a line and 10 minutes after you need it again, you do it once and then is hard to control your addictiveness.

just take waht ever you want and dont do any bad things to the others, my advice will be "Do it, but please dont do it to the extreme"
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

drugs have done nothing but destroy my self rhythm / energy to be myself and be productive..

I want all the time back from (coming down) off of drugs & alcohol ..

I could build a neighborhood for the homeless..

& remember 3-4 times as much... because..

in the end : all you have is ...

your memories..
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

Themis wrote:you mean seriously humans should adjust there live to cause as few as possible costs to the health and police service?!?
Maybe this is a good question to ask -- when you talk about trafficking of humans, prostitution, crime, and other sh!t related to the "illegal drug" trade -- don't you think that maybe not being a consumer of this industry would help to eliminate or minimize some of these problems? people already make choices in the same manner by not buying genetically modified food, cigarettes made with dangerous additives, or clothes made in sweatshops.

another thing, who says that legalisation comes with the destruction of crime related to the drug trade? who's going to suffer when drug cartels start losing profit because governments are able to produce it cheaper and at a larger scale? the sh!t is gonna fck up communities and peoples lives like the trade of precious metals and oil has
stevësto wrote:could you imagine the marijuana plant or coca plant or poppy flower an extinct species? or the peyote cactus or psylocibin fungus? (any fungus is actually impossible to make extinct). drugs are here to stay, they are part of our planet. we need to learn how to live with them.
pure bs leading up to this. where do you think morphine and other important drugs administered in hospitals come from? human's can't synthesize any kind of drug for medicinal use better than plants can (except maybe in the case of taxol). the idea is that you shouldn't be taking morphine for fun, only if the doctor's need to amputate your arm, or something.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

apanell wrote:
stevësto wrote:could you imagine the marijuana plant or coca plant or poppy flower an extinct species? or the peyote cactus or psylocibin fungus? (any fungus is actually impossible to make extinct). drugs are here to stay, they are part of our planet. we need to learn how to live with them.
pure bs leading up to this. where do you think morphine and other important drugs administered in hospitals come from? human's can't synthesize any kind of drug for medicinal use better than plants can (except maybe in the case of taxol). the idea is that you shouldn't be taking morphine for fun, only if the doctor's need to amputate your arm, or something.
just to make sure, you agree with me? because i basically made the same point you did, which is most drugs come from plants. we cant just get rid of the plants that get you high and keep the ones used for surgery etc.