Storm

- open
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Celltek wrote:
ec50 wrote:
Krul wrote:my dad actually attempted to take some pics, only one of them actually had some lightning on it, pretty nice though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/luccrul/3564743412/

global warming? could be.. I'm just hoping for a warm summer :P
nice pic
Your dad is cool! Does he DJ too ;)
haha, I wish! No, he's pretty negative about the fact that I dj, it's too expensive, it's too loud, and he doesn't like the music (..he says, but when I last checked his ipod, I noticed fabric 36) ... like all parents I guess. Photography is his hobby, and he's pretty good at it. check his flickr for some pics.

Sun is shining here again, go go global warming! Bring out them mini-skirts!
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

Krul wrote:
Celltek wrote:
ec50 wrote:
Krul wrote:my dad actually attempted to take some pics, only one of them actually had some lightning on it, pretty nice though.

nice pic
haha, I wish! No, he's pretty negative about the fact that I dj, it's too expensive, it's too loud, and he doesn't like the music (..he says, but when I last checked his ipod, I noticed fabric 36) ... like all parents I guess. Photography is his hobby, and he's pretty good at it. check his flickr for some pics.

damn those mini skirts are killing me
It's ridiculous how hard we try.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Krul wrote:
Celltek wrote:
ec50 wrote:

nice pic

Hell yeah! and now the student times starts here too, so tons of student girls out in the streets. Argh!
Delko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Delko »

Here in Portugal just the pretty Sun :D

And is Hot today: 31ºC ehehe
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

dont talk about mini skirts... if im like this at this age, i dont want to see myself in 30 years time
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

was some strong wind here in the middle of germany - guess we were lucky. but last year a small tornado took 2 of 4 trees outside my window. too bad, i was about to give them names. :(
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
codecks
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Storm

Post by codecks »

Krul wrote:Anyone else here who's really tired because of the huge storm over Europe last night? at 10pm or something there was some lightning & thunder, but that was just an appetizer for what must have been the B I G G E S T storm I've seen in my life. I woke up around 3am, not because of the thunder, but because of the lightning, there were multiple flashes per second, almost like a stroboscope.
Pretty awe-inspiring I must say.
lol, i slept through it, woke up in the morning and the area around was pretty fucked up. broken trees and stuff like that... must been heavy
minimal my ass !