audio realism bassline 2

- ask away
Ronny Pries
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ronny Pries »

As said, being developer you're of course aware with the fact that your software will get illegaly copied. And of course, that's also some kind of distribution channel which in some cases generates revenue. I don't want to discuss or question that, it's not my point.

It's a matter of attitude. If you use cracked software, keep it for yourself. There are warezboards for the distribution of such - a forum with music production in mind is really the very last feasable place for that. It's matter of disrespect for the developers, whose software you obviously need to make music. It's also a big disrespect for the forum admin because you can get him into much trouble.

And last not least, software protection is a different story. And just because a developer chooses to not spend his efforts on implementing something that is hard to come by, it doesn't mean he actually *wants* people to use it illegaly. It's ridiculous to argue this way.
Always think twice.
mpc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mpc »

Ronny Pries wrote:
mpc wrote:On the other hand,thanks to goomba and all you guys trippin,it got me curious what vst this fuzz was all about.I checked it out and now i'm gonna use the ripped version first ofcource.If it's realy as good as you say,i'll buy it.
It's all good
And if it's not you just keep using the crack?

And do you usually enjoy spitting into others faces as much as you do right now?
if it isn't worth paying for it it isn't worth using,so i'll delete it.
all the vst's i'm using where cracks before and legal and payed for now.
it's stable,always updates available, if i have any questions they help me , i'm registered in the developers database,and it feels/works better.
batery 3 200.-
korg legacy collection 199,-
kvs pentagon 100
ni fm8 200,-
didn't realize how much money i already spendt on software.ill put it on a stop for now.no realizmbassline for me at this moment!!
cytoplasm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cytoplasm »

you know what? using cracked software expands your possibilities to infinity.
it feels bad to most, but try thinking of this:
good musicians did not rob WAREHOUSES of gear to try out and use everything (except jmj, but he bought the stuff :lol: )
they bought some stuff they could afford or liked.
especially minimal (imho) is all about creative use of the sht you have.
concerning goombas RANGE of stuff he posted in the vst topic i guess its no wonder he gets lost.
goomba, abl is nice.
so is audiorealism in general.
techno started with 808,909 and 303; try limit yourself to increase creativity.
maybe instead of some new dvds, games or wtf ever support audiorealism and buy the adm/abl bundle.
this plus a host like ableton live makes for great minimal if you use your brain.
A lot of crackys include in their nfos:
BUY THE STUFF YOU LIKE (was that team air?)
and they are effin right. some folks wont let you demo stuff, get a cracked copy to test and then support the scene, developers must eat too.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

cytoplasm wrote:.
and they are effin right. some folks wont let you demo stuff, get a cracked copy to test and then support the scene, developers must eat too.
most cracks do.
cytoplasm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cytoplasm »

tone-def wrote:
cytoplasm wrote:.
most cracks do.
i hope so.