Piercings

- open
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Piercings

Post by Maiyal »

Ok so I checked the last 10 pages and saw no topic on this so I thought I'd make one.

So any of you have any piercings, piercing experiences/stories, or any plans for getting piercings in the future?

I am getting my left nipple pierced this Sunday. I'll be getting a ring for it. This will be my first piercing ever, so wish me luck. I know of the aftercare, washing it with antibacterial soap twice a day, using a sea salt water mix for soaking and such.
Anyone have any personal experience on nipple piercings? And none of that "don't do it, it's gross" sh!t please. Unless you have a solid reason to convince me not to do it, don't bother with the "dont's"

I'm a guy by the way.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Piercings

Post by infernal.techno »

Maiyal wrote:I'm a guy by the way.
:lol:

sorry, just looked lol'ish
- matt
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

hahaha yeh i have a piercing story: in a drunken whim i pierced my ear at a festival. Or rather, my girl friend did it on me. It hurt like fck when she pushed that thing through my ear, but I really wanted a stretcher (at that drunken moment). So then it took a month or two for that stuff to heal up properly, which I of course didn't let it do, because soon after (when I for coincidentally was drunk too) I decided that 'it is stretching time, baby', so I proceeded to ram that sh!t through my ear all at once. And then insisted on having it like that for a month or two. It's a bloody miracle that my ear didn't fall off. (It did turn out fine some months later, I'm not a total idiot).

But also I had a ring higher up in the ear, but that must have been the piercers misstake because it didnt heal up for the 6 months I had it before I had it removed.

If a tit-piercing is what you want, then go go :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

piercing are always great to get ripped out during a conflict...

happy piercings....

:)
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Piercings

Post by Del »

Maiyal wrote:Ok so I checked the last 10 pages and saw no topic on this so I thought I'd make one.

So any of you have any piercings, piercing experiences/stories, or any plans for getting piercings in the future?

I am getting my left nipple pierced this Sunday. I'll be getting a ring for it. This will be my first piercing ever, so wish me luck. I know of the aftercare, washing it with antibacterial soap twice a day, using a sea salt water mix for soaking and such.
Anyone have any personal experience on nipple piercings? And none of that "don't do it, it's gross" sht please. Unless you have a solid reason to convince me not to do it, don't bother with the "dont's"

I'm a guy by the way.
Be sure to post up a pic so we can see how it turns out...

...Or maybe not :lol:
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

I had one in a spot that you can't see .... I no longer wear it - caused more inconvenience than it was worth. However, I now have an extra hole that will never 100% go away.
stereohead
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stereohead »

Well i had my nipple pierced when i was 16 took it off 2 month later couse it was very uncomftrable,would always get stuck in my towel, itch for some reason like crazy......but getting it done wasnt that painfull....just take a deep breath!!! (-)
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

hahaha my gfriend just had her nipple pierced....shits horny ;) ;)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....