PRS 043 I.A. Bericochea – Break Wait Remember Out Now!

- only
mandm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

PRS 043 I.A. Bericochea – Break Wait Remember Out Now!

Post by mandm »

PRS-043-I. A. Bericochea - Break Wait Remember EP Out Now Exclusively @ Beatport

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 86-index=0

I.A. Bericochea makes his debut on Persona with an EP of beats, guitar strings and the flotsam of lovingly home‐recorded sounds; three tracks of warm seductive allure perfect for the witching hour.

Madrid based I.A. Bericochea’s imbues his furrowing and gritty productions with the bounce and funk of acoustic bass guitar. The warmth of plucked bass is woven through a range of textures, their sources never easy to pinpoint. Seductive melodies are underpinned by beats that are never slick or stark, but furry, rich and stickily absorbing.

‘Break’ melds latin lilt, country twang and phasing into a whole driven by hand‐struck drum pulses that slide across one another, recalling the classically minimalist approach of Reich and taking cues form the warm metallic palette of Basic Channel. ‘Remember’ has the rich substrata of a Murcof production rumbling below its twangy strings, with hints of horn in Gas‐like drones suspended below the surface. The delicate melody leads us through rhythmic evolutions that have surprising power.

The muffled kick of ‘Wait’ is a cantilevered with a plucked melody that, as it rises and sinks throughout the track, spreads small waves outward like the ripples on a water surface.

Stewart Walker in Pittsburgh May 1 (TONITE)

Also, Stewart Walker of Persona Records is playing tonight (live) in Pittsburgh (May 1) details follow the link...

http://www.humanaut.net/2009/04/25/stew ... /#more-183

Always

MandM
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Great release! "Break" is my fav.
Delko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Delko »

Hi

is a nice release . This kind of tracks is good to go in a car and listening . making a sound trip :)

Congratz

Very ambiental sounds