[Adjunct Digital 04] Brad Laner - Neighbors Remixing

- only
adjunct
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Adjunct Digital 04] Brad Laner - Neighbors Remixing

Post by adjunct »

Its been a while since you have heard from us - we have a slew of goodies about to hit!

NEXT:

ADIG 04 : Brad Laner "Neighbors Remixing"

Adjunct is proud to present a very special mini
LP, an 8 tracker of remixes of Brad Laner’s inspiring
record „Neighbors Singing“. An influential artist,
songwriter and producer, Brad has been one of the
most prolific men on the Los Angeles indie rock
scene since the 1980s, releasing hundreds of
records with various bands and under a number of
different monikers such as Medicine and Electric Company.
In 2007 he finally put out his first record under his own
name, “Neighbor Singing”.

The limited space of this template won’t allow
us to write enough words about this project. The
Adjunct crew is thrilled with the music produced by
all the remixing artists. Delivering dancefloor
charmers are our own [a]pendics.shuffle(“From
Inside”) and Mikael Stavostrand(“Vecino”), joined by
Tleilaxu and Someone Else(„Circumscribe“) and
Electric Company, Brad Laner himself(„Alambres“);
hypnotic interpretation of „Outcold“ by Sutekh; Alex
Graham aka Lexaunculpt sings a laptop pop version
of „Sure“; (Geoff White under the moniker) Aeroc
breaks „From Inside“ to pieces; a bonus noise
collage by Brad completes the record.

listen here:
http://www.kompakt.fm/releases/neighbors_remixing

at Beatport and all other digital distro next week!

"love the sutekh remix!" - Jeff Samuel (Trapez, Poker Flat, Karloff)

"nice trippy and wonky ep! will play out circumscribe (Tleilaxu and Someone Else mix) :)" - Mark Henning (Soma, Cynosure, Trapez)

"I appreciate the musicianship and sound design on pretty much all of these mixes. However, the only one for my sets would be Tleilaxu and Someone Else’s remix of Cicumscribe. Good early night stuff, nice deep vibes, smooth maraca hats, funky feel. " - Joe Rodgers (Blipswitch, Surya Dub, Zaraza)

"thanks for the great remix package. good to hear that some people have the balls to release music because it is good + nt only because of prime time aspects.
Spontaneously i like mr. gibson's outside in mix best. but it's hard to say if you have 8 options to hear...get back to you when i listened again."
"wow, the Sutekh remix is also grrrrrrreat, didn't recognize it during the1st listening. really weird!" - Mathias Schaffhäuser (Ware, Resopal, Force Inc.)

"Diggin the new material. [a]pendics remix is a nice number. Someone Else & Tleilaxu's remix is pretty dope and Sutekh's atmospheres are a great tool! " - Limacon (Pokerflat, Resopal, Auralism)

"The Stravostrand and Someone Else versions are the ones for me. Thanks!" - Land Shark (Om Records, Resopal, Coco Machete)

"SUUUPER Solid release ... could never expect any less .. all over my sets recently and will be in my charts" - Drumcell (Droid Recordings)

"this is a very interesting piece of work specially because the background of the artist himself...after listening all the tracks of this album its dificult to pick a favorite. Sutekh rmx would be my trip of choice.. love it..pure psicodelia...the truth is that the selection is dope.
it is a special record of course,,full support!" - Luca Ortega ( Lineas De Nazca, Rrygular, Eintakt)

"Really nice album, Every track has something very special. Will listen to it a lot. Thanks a million!"
- Xpansul (Ovum, Soma)

"Great remix pack! Will be playing alot of this stuff :)" - Agaric (We Are, Raum, Sunset Diskos)

"Excellent Excellent release here. All mixes are great for very different reasons, but absolutely love [a]pendics.shuffle's mix here. The vocal is wicked. Big ups to the Adjunct crew for continuing to push the envelope!! No boring house tools here....just music....oops...did I say music...now I'm really uncool. :)"
- Adultnapper (Ransom Note, Mule Electronic, Superfreq)

"overall i really amazing release. one of the best releases of adjunct NO DOUBT. music that makes me really happy.
really enjoying someone else and MS a lot, and apendics.shuffle remix is my favorite track of the year."
- Dilo (Igloo / Einmaleins / Adjunct)
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

nice new starting for Adjunct :P

hope 2009 will be rocking!

Lexaunculpt & your magic remix for me

:roll:
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr