When is it ok to share music?

- open
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

are you really all such a minimal thinkers?
RollModel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by RollModel »

The more straight forward option of revenge is to get a word of mouth thing going where as many people in your area as possible know they are a dodgy firm - It's subtle but if done right lead to them suffering at least a financial loss much greater than yours.

If you're going to get them back some other way wait at least a year. By then you'll be less of a suspect and no doubt they have plenty of other enemies who could be the culprits too.

I hope you get your records back, whether it be downloading, buying or getting your originals back. You're definately in the moral green zone however you obtain them IMO!
laurens
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by laurens »

pff wtf , id call up some 'big friends' bust his door in, get your record bag back, kick him in the nuts for all i care. i mean those are sentimental values and seems like the 'right thing to do ' (aka call the police) isnt working so your free to do whatever u want to him imo. or just keep stalking him until he becomes that annoyed of you and gives it back...
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

john clees wrote:well since you shared your story and their is a new update..

what I would do if I would you since your "mate" is more or less trying to steal your records.. go to a fancy copy story - make a color copy of the money he is asking which may or may not be legal so do it at your own risk... and or it may require you to know someone that works there..for the store itself may not allow this...

or just bring real money for (show)... call your "mate" tell him you understand he needs the money and you just so happened to get some money.. and arrange to go get your record back...

go there with a few friends.. waive/show him the money so he knows your serious or have it ... tell him you want to check your records before actually handing him the money...

with the friends there it may be a smoother transition to look at your records and when finished hand him the copied loot and tell him to go fly a kite.. and leave without paying him a penny - you get back your gems.... - do at own risk...

haha

:)

Excellent Idea John!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Yatmandu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Yatmandu »

In an ideal world, you would pay the bastages with counterfeit bills, retrieve your LP's, and then incognito inform the police that these bastages are dealing with counterfeit bills. That would be the ideal solution, as it is always nice to see bastages get what's coming to them. Good luck with whatever happens...
jaylun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaylun »

3 years ago my record bag was stolen too @ rotterdam central station. I put it in a locker and after returning the locker had other stuff in it. My bag was gone with clothing, keys, records! and lots of other stuff.
There were camera's, but they would use them only for stuff that has more priorities they said to me. nothing i could do. I eventually did not get all my records back.. 2 are still missing.
sucks though.
you have stil a way of retrieving your records. I never heard or sen them after that.
Good luck mate.
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

If I were you I'd go back there with the £200, get a lend if you have to - pay the thugs and get your records back. At the end of the day that's the most important thing here - Getting your RECORDS back. Once you've achieved that then you can take as long as you want to decide how to get your revenge, (a dish best served cold).

Your mate seems to be onto something.... Burn down their premises or fire bomb the van - that's what got you into the mess after all...

Your records will never have sounded so sweet :D