Movement can go to hell!! (Omar S)

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Movement can go to hell!! (Omar S)

Post by Vito »

infernal.techno wrote:Omar S's's's's recent interview finds himself telling Movement to fck off

lol

http://www.xlr8r.com/features/2009/04/o ... nderground

The music my friend............the music :D

lol
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

“People have become so arrogant, you can’t tell them sht,” he says. “They won’t respond to anything different unless you fck with their heads with some off-the-wall sht."
hard second to that
I mean everyone can f* right off with the "oh, oh my, oh, he's so arrogant... uh, oh..." The man can say what he thinks innit? Either way its not like its total bullshit what he's on about...

peace
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

What is it that people disagree on what he's saying? In these recent interviews i can understand where he's coming from. maybe it's the way he comes across but lets be honest, he's exactly the stereotype all the detroit guys talk about when they describe what people from detroit are like. How many times have i heard "Detroit people say it as it is"?
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

vitocorleone wrote:
infernal.techno wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:
Atheory wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:Another thread talkin about this tool hes already got to much publicity...he aint that special :o :roll:
call me old fashioned, but i like to judge my artists by their music.
So do i...so do i....i dont see ppl talkin about his music that often 8)
so many eye rolls, so little posts

you don't see people in this very thread talking about his music?? i'm confused....

i enjoy some of his tunes, and his fabric was different. i posted this thread because i knew some chuckleheads would get steamed. move on if his attitude bothers you! :)
Oh im sorry do i need to have more posts before i can eye roll,,,next time ill make sure i p.m u an ask your permission first... :roll: Ooops sorry i forgot...

Each post i read about Big Bad Omar,,, is titled with something he commented on i.e fck movement ,,,,Willalobo,,,,,, so yes next time can u post a title about his music an not some off the cuff comment made by him so u will talk about it in a forum....chucklehead!!!
fail

i meant so little posts in this thread, so many eye rolls from everybody...i mean, i have less posts than you, so that would make no sense

here

innernets r seriuz!!! so is tekno!
- matt
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

[quote="livecollective"][/quote]

vagina
- matt
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

infernal.techno wrote:
Fonque wrote:
tone-def wrote:it's funny how people are saying his music is hit or miss. What artist do you think makes hits all the time? Very few, not even Willalobo.
Carl Craig
not even carl craig...
name 3 remixes that are not good and everyone on here will rightfully declare you insane.

Another one that nearly never had a miss: Larry Levan. (though he more made edits according todays understanding)

But in the end it's true: Good remixers are rare - as well as good remixes.

edit: this was not about remixing, was it? Oh well, fuhgeddaboutit.
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft
ninu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ninu »

Regarding Movement, why do you think Derrick May left his festival and made a new one in Italy?

And regarding Omar-S, he's a peacock full of him, he's talking a lot of bullshit, but i like him. He has the guts to be different and to create his own hype, regardless of what the others may think.
I dig his music, not all of it, but he has some top class releases.
He's one of my favorite dj/producers.