Ten minimal rules

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

It is very silly...was probably written by a person who jumped on that gravy train cos it got very big to talk about mnml trends like that a couple of years ago..didnt no it had been posted before i apologize for that....oh well :)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Rookas wrote:ye this would have been better a year ago imo the minimal isnt that anymore..
well... it was.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Brown »

vitocorleone wrote:It is very silly...was probably written by a person who jumped on that gravy train cos it got very big to talk about mnml trends like that a couple of years ago..didnt no it had been posted before i apologize for that....oh well :)
I see it more as a piss take than something serious written by some one who lived the mentioned lifestyle.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Brown wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:It is very silly...was probably written by a person who jumped on that gravy train cos it got very big to talk about mnml trends like that a couple of years ago..didnt no it had been posted before i apologize for that....oh well :)
I see it more as a piss take than something serious written by some one who lived the mentioned lifestyle.

Yes obviously a piss take!!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

Atheory wrote:can someone tell me whats wrong with drugs and sex and partying?
oh just nothing.

But please do that on your commercial hiphop-jam. 8)
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft