why buying expansive vynil timecode systems if...?

- open
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

hernangrau wrote:
Rookas wrote:well ok i have got an external mixer , some very cheap , and i dont really want to use it , could i use the internal mixer ? i mean i connect all wires to the external mixer , but still use the x-session for the knobs , volumes and so on... only the pitch and the vinyl itself isnt controlled through midi?
so only ose that external mixer to wire the grounds of the turntables, and connect things as i told you before
where do i connect outputs from sound card now then..?
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:
hernangrau wrote:
Rookas wrote:well ok i have got an external mixer , some very cheap , and i dont really want to use it , could i use the internal mixer ? i mean i connect all wires to the external mixer , but still use the x-session for the knobs , volumes and so on... only the pitch and the vinyl itself isnt controlled through midi?
so only ose that external mixer to wire the grounds of the turntables, and connect things as i told you before
where do i connect outputs from sound card now then..?
you have to connect only one pair, output 1,2, to the line in of you amplifier.
and in the software, you put that line out as master output
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

Here´s an example from a guy who made this on another forum:
Originally posted by dos_ec

FULL SETUP

Hope it helps a bit!
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

what pci soundcard would you recommend? i dont really need any mobile ones now , because i dont have a laptop, and the integrated one would be good for music production also
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

decadance website wrote:Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think its made by the creators of frutiyloops.

Hey, what is the sound quality like for the maya44? ESI also makes the Gigaport HD and I have been thinking about getting one. It looks pretty much the same as the the maya44 except that instead of 4 in 4 out it has 8 channels out. This would be good if you want to use a program with 4 decks or multiple instances of a two deck program. What is the ESI sound quality like?

http://www.esi-audio.com/products/gigaporthd/

I want that many channels for output because I use an external 3 channel mixer. I love my mixer but I fear I may need more channels someday.

If you already have 2 turntables then you probably have a mixer right? Why not ground the tables normaly and use your external mixer? In some places it might be difficult to ground something properly unless you are willing to stick some wires in the grounding part of a wall socket. (I don not recomend this!!!! You never know)
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

rationalism wrote:Here´s an example from a guy who made this on another forum:

FULL SETUP

Hope it helps a bit!
ok so how does this guy uses traktor and maya 44?
can i use it also?
and i cant use my external mixer because its all crackling in channel 1
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:what pci soundcard would you recommend? i dont really need any mobile ones now , because i dont have a laptop, and the integrated one would be good for music production also

i think you should buy a usb one, because in some future you might bought a laptop. Also the maya is preety cheap
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:
rationalism wrote:Here´s an example from a guy who made this on another forum:

FULL SETUP

Hope it helps a bit!
ok so how does this guy uses traktor and maya 44?
can i use it also?
and i cant use my external mixer because its all crackling in channel 1
yes you can