BEWARE! lame distribution service = detroit distro

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I figured (awareness) is everything..

thank you for taking the time to enlighten others with your unfortunate circumstance..

being a small community - I thought making it an announcement was the least we could do.

:)
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

Finally we got to erase the release in beatport!!! YAY!!! one step further!
Of course not via the distribution, but VIA contacting beatport! this guys just doesnt care at all!

Thank guys!
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

rationalism wrote:Finally we got to erase the release in beatport!!! YAY!!! one step further!
Of course not via the distribution, but VIA contacting beatport! this guys just doesnt care at all!

Thank guys!
you're welcome
miniaturamusic.com
Torque
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: BEWARE! lame distribution service = detroit distro

Post by Torque »

rationalism wrote:Guys! this is to ensure that no one get to this motherfukrs I´ve recently had a contract with this distribution service named "Detroit distribution" they got many nice labels under the hood so i said okey!.
Everything was going fine till this saturday in the boite a dj friend tould me " Hey men you are already in beatport" I was like neaah it cannot be, so i want to my home open firefox and bam there was OUR release under another label called "hero in my hood", first i thought god damn they robbed me! But the cover of the release was our cover that clearly says "Rationalism records" so there was a mistake, no problem I said emailed them, and the answer was this :
Hi,
We receive info last week now beatport no accept new label,
we integrate your release directly in Detroit-distribution sub-label
But for all others shop your release is integrate directly in your label,
Sorry for this problem but is new politic of beatport
Best regards
Manager Detroit-distribution
I emailed them back, and said " OH WELL OKEY, but first you could tell us before hand, second why did you RELEASED under another label without telling us! and even if that was you´re sublabel WTF you had to released it 1 MONTH before scheduled!" so until now i´ve sended 3 emails and no answer!...

This post is for other label owner who do want to be in beatport! be careful with this load of fkers that make choppy work! now I emailed people in beatport to erase this but you know how are them!.

If you want to check it, see Martin bellomo and there you can the what i´m saying but please "DO NOT BUY THE RELEASE!" and i mean it!!!.

Cheers !
This sounds like somebody running a scam. If your contract was in english get ahold of me through the PM on this site and i'll take a good look at the contract for you and see if they violated copyright law. If they did i know some people at beatport that will take it down for you. If they violate contract then you will likely have grounds to back out of the contract. Where is this distributor from?
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

What they done is first the fact that they released an EP of our catalogue in another label after I´ve realized (almost one month later) I´ve sended a mail to them telling that they should erase that ASAP and they answered, BEATPORT IS NOT RECEIVING NEW LABEL (LIE) SO WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE THE EP IN A SUB-LABEL.
to what i´ve said: okey so now you are telling me this, you should have said it before signing the contract or even scheduling it. But even if I agreed with that (something that would never happend) they released it the 08/04 and the release date was 20/04 ... so i was very angry, I keep sending them emails and getting non sense answer like "everything is okey scheduled to the 20 of april" so thanks to hernan grau I´ve sended an email to beatport and they erased the release in 2 seconds.
I don´t really want to sue them, I just want to work in the label and release the material the way it should be released! so im working now with the distributor of hernan "Miniatura"... I trust him, and he´s helping me a lot!!

Cheers guys thanks for the support! :P
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

rationalism wrote:What they done is first the fact that they released an EP of our catalogue in another label after I´ve realized (almost one month later) I´ve sended a mail to them telling that they should erase that ASAP and they answered, BEATPORT IS NOT RECEIVING NEW LABEL (LIE) SO WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE THE EP IN A SUB-LABEL.
to what i´ve said: okey so now you are telling me this, you should have said it before signing the contract or even scheduling it. But even if I agreed with that (something that would never happend) they released it the 08/04 and the release date was 20/04 ... so i was very angry, I keep sending them emails and getting non sense answer like "everything is okey scheduled to the 20 of april" so thanks to hernan grau I´ve sended an email to beatport and they erased the release in 2 seconds.
I don´t really want to sue them, I just want to work in the label and release the material the way it should be released! so im working now with the distributor of hernan "Miniatura"... I trust him, and he´s helping me a lot!!

Cheers guys thanks for the support! :P

thanx martin,
we ARE serious

all doubts and info there. www.miniaturamusic.com
sorry for the spam :P
lcaise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lcaise »

www.miniaturamusic.com is dead link :/
facebook.com/lcaise.official
facebook.com/tanztonerecords
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

lcaise wrote:www.miniaturamusic.com is dead link :/
just for the moment, we are gonna change server because this server is falling down very often