why buying expansive vynil timecode systems if...?

- open
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:how would should my setuo look like , i mean how do i connect everything?
maya 44, x-session pro, 2 turntables, speakers
turntable 1. rca pair out to line in 1,2 of maya
turntable 2. rca pair out to line in 3,4 of maya
the main issue is that you will have to make the negative ground to some ground.

and for the speakers in the setup of deckadance you chose master out = line out 1,2 of maya

and there should work
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

hernangrau wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:Isn't this for people who also like to run their machine on linux, instead of win$ or osx ??
nope, for everyone. I think also runs linux but it's for pc.
haha, I don't think you understood what I meant... nevermind :)
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

hernangrau wrote:
Rookas wrote:how would should my setuo look like , i mean how do i connect everything?
the main issue is that you will have to make the negative ground to some ground.

and for the speakers in the setup of deckadance you chose master out = line out 1,2 of maya

and there should work
how do i make that ground?
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:
hernangrau wrote:

and there should work
how do i make that ground?
mmm,,, that will be tuff. maybe you have to check on some electronic audio forum
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

well ok i have got an external mixer , some very cheap , and i dont really want to use it , could i use the internal mixer ? i mean i connect all wires to the external mixer , but still use the x-session for the knobs , volumes and so on... only the pitch and the vinyl itself isnt controlled through midi?
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

Rookas wrote:well ok i have got an external mixer , some very cheap , and i dont really want to use it , could i use the internal mixer ? i mean i connect all wires to the external mixer , but still use the x-session for the knobs , volumes and so on... only the pitch and the vinyl itself isnt controlled through midi?
so only ose that external mixer to wire the grounds of the turntables, and connect things as i told you before
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

The benefit of Traktor/Serato is that they're well tested and well polished (in comparison). That piece of mind is well worth the extra money. They're also ready to go out of the box.

I've messed with Ms. Pinky quite a bit over the past few years, and it's an extremely flexible and powerful tool if you don't mind putting some work into it. The developer really knows what he's doing, so it's also very stable.
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

Yes but with this method people in countries where traktor/serato cost 3 times what everyone paid is very useful!! so anyone can mix the way they like and simply not spend the last penny to buy scratch!
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com