Hosting DJ Sets

- open
pamphlet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hosting DJ Sets

Post by pamphlet »

Does anyone know whats the best way to host a mix so that you can just post a link or even a link to a link that gives an option of right-click download or left click stream in browser with something like quicktime? Ive scoured the internet to no avail. Im not after anything like rapidshare or megaupload because you cant preview the file and you have to wait or sites like soundcloud because you have to register to download the file. Something like bandcamp would have been ideal because you could supply tracklist information but they have 300mb limit and you have to upload in aiff or wav.
???

thanks
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

fairtilizer or get / buy your own webspace with domain.
diefenwald
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by diefenwald »

buy your own webspace...
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Another place to host your mixes

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

My friend recently introduced me to this website. I was surprised that I had not heard of it before. Its pretty big. Currently there are 4700+ mixes available. I made an artists account but I couldn't get all the way through the registration process... I have to think up some flattering things to say about myself first :lol:

http://www.dj-mixes.com/
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Another place to host your mixes

Post by TMCM »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:My friend recently introduced me to this website. I was surprised that I had not heard of it before. Its pretty big. Currently there are 4700+ mixes available. I made an artists account but I couldn't get all the way through the registration process... I have to think up some flattering things to say about myself first :lol:

http://www.dj-mixes.com/
hmm... powered by juno...

guess i'll give it a try.
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
pamphlet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pamphlet »

thanks for your help, Fairtilzer solved my problem. Will eventually get a webspace