Making that "Body Language" sound.

- ask away
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Dusk wrote:I know when I'm making a track and it's short of something, my first thought is "what works for other people, what have I heard that works". That's how the whole derivation thing happens for me at least, and I'm personally nowhere near creative enough to set a better example. I'm just trying to channel the frustration of hearing so much similarity into a determination to do differently.

And infact Opuswerk, you did well hiding that, because it's actually impossible to make a track without white noise! Pink noise works for a bit, then it gets all flouncy on you.

edit - i did remove the sig as I decided it was a little inflammatory.
nah, put it back up, it was funny.

even if it makes 1 person lay off on the clave, 808, white noise, whatever, the it will be worth it.
Yatmandu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Yatmandu »

Atheory wrote:
Dusk wrote:I know when I'm making a track and it's short of something, my first thought is "what works for other people, what have I heard that works". That's how the whole derivation thing happens for me at least, and I'm personally nowhere near creative enough to set a better example. I'm just trying to channel the frustration of hearing so much similarity into a determination to do differently.

And infact Opuswerk, you did well hiding that, because it's actually impossible to make a track without white noise! Pink noise works for a bit, then it gets all flouncy on you.

edit - i did remove the sig as I decided it was a little inflammatory.
nah, put it back up, it was funny.

even if it makes 1 person lay off on the clave, 808, white noise, whatever, the it will be worth it.
what about chopped up low-pitched vocals? why does nobody use high-pitched vocals (-) ??? :lol:
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Dusk wrote:AK, has somebody bypassed your humour module today?
I guess I must have been, you were like the 3rd person to say I was grumpy. Must have been the hangover.