Making that "Body Language" sound.

- ask away
Market
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Market »

GUSTAVO please open a new production forum we are all with you!!!!
Gracias!!

I do not think you have do write any explanation, juftification or point of view.
Amazing.... you put a tutorial (spending time making even a video) about sound synthesis on a "production forum" and member ask you about your point of view.... so funny (-) (-)

Howeve God bless you all have a nice day!
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

Gustavo is one of the most talented sound designers i know!
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hugues31 »

Really impressive !!! :o
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Went through the tutorial, was interesting. Ended up with the body-language sound which I didn't like, but taught me a few new tricks with operator and gave me a better understanding of how some of the settings affect the actual sound - thanks.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

is it really that wrong for pheek to ask those questions? you know, as a musician and label owner and someone who puts a lot into music? i think he was just opening a discussion, not making big judgements on anyone.

also, remember years ago when there was all these tv shows showing how great magic tricks were done, and they just revealed everything? and thats just sh!t for people who spent years and years perfecting their art just for some charlatans to turn it into something to sell adspace in between.

not saying its exactly the same, cause gustavo has obviously got good intentions but you can see why people have hesitations about these "ACCESS ALL AREAS" kind of things?
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

Music isn't a magic trick (but its still "magic" heh), by that i mean by allowing people access to the knowledge of how to program a synthesizer and technically use and make certain sounds, does not EQUAL knowing how to make the great songs with feeling and meaning does it?

Knowledge for everyone....as the cream will always rise to the top, and people who know how to use and abuse that knowledge well, will still make the magic!
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

Congratulations for this tutorial :D . Gustavo you are teaching us developing strategies to find new ways to reach an old previuos sound. I think that is a new kind of creativity nowadays the audience doesn't stop listening to the tunes,instead of that want to know the feeling of creating the tunes.
Dusk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dusk »

Good tutorial, thanks for the effort.
Last edited by Dusk on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.