The Latest Lee Curtiss Review

- open
jtredwings20
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

The Latest Lee Curtiss Review

Post by jtredwings20 »

How can you not love this guy's releases???

Lee Curtiss is really good at making super creepy rape house. Most of it sounds like someone sneaking up behind you in some dark basement when your in a k hole, putting a knife to your throat, and shoving your bent over body inside a speaker and playing house music so fucking loud that you cry blood. I've personally witnessed someone eat their face off while he was playing once. He's a real man's man, and although he grew up in some fucked up backwoods shitbox town in western Michigan (big surprise there), He's been pumping out all his weird sh!t from the sunny, super happy & clean city of Detroit. He's a real piece of work, this guy. He tours all over the world, has probably finger fucked your girlfriend, and has a knack for good clean cowboy boots.
He's dropped heat on Ghostly, Rhumba Muzik, Wolf + Lamb, Dumb-Unit, Kalimari, and has a forthcoming release on Spectral Sound. While all the other idiots are claiming to be into it "for the music, man", Lee just wants the pussy.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

--
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: The Latest Lee Curtiss Review

Post by kristofason »

jtredwings20 wrote:How can you not love this guy's releases???

Lee Curtiss is really good at making super creepy rape house. Most of it sounds like someone sneaking up behind you in some dark basement when your in a k hole, putting a knife to your throat, and shoving your bent over body inside a speaker and playing house music so fcking loud that you cry blood. I've personally witnessed someone eat their face off while he was playing once. He's a real man's man, and although he grew up in some fucked up backwoods shitbox town in western Michigan (big surprise there), He's been pumping out all his weird sht from the sunny, super happy & clean city of Detroit. He's a real piece of work, this guy. He tours all over the world, has probably finger fucked your girlfriend, and has a knack for good clean cowboy boots.
He's dropped heat on Ghostly, Rhumba Muzik, Wolf + Lamb, Dumb-Unit, Kalimari, and has a forthcoming release on Spectral Sound. While all the other idiots are claiming to be into it "for the music, man", Lee just wants the box.
:?: :?:

yes he makes me want to cut both my arms off,pick them up with my toes,swing them round my head and catch them in my teeth all whilst in a k hole :arrow: :|

nah but he's good, i love his mixes
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: The Latest Lee Curtiss Review

Post by tone-def »

jtredwings20 wrote:How can you not love this guy's releases???

Lee Curtiss is really good at making super creepy rape house. Most of it sounds like someone sneaking up behind you in some dark basement when your in a k hole, putting a knife to your throat, and shoving your bent over body inside a speaker and playing house music so fcking loud that you cry blood. I've personally witnessed someone eat their face off while he was playing once. He's a real man's man, and although he grew up in some fucked up backwoods shitbox town in western Michigan (big surprise there), He's been pumping out all his weird sht from the sunny, super happy & clean city of Detroit. He's a real piece of work, this guy. He tours all over the world, has probably finger fucked your girlfriend, and has a knack for good clean cowboy boots.
He's dropped heat on Ghostly, Rhumba Muzik, Wolf + Lamb, Dumb-Unit, Kalimari, and has a forthcoming release on Spectral Sound. While all the other idiots are claiming to be into it "for the music, man", Lee just wants the box.
Haha, some people are a little fucked up
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

ahhh...that was inspiring... :)
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

yeah hes ok ;)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

vitocorleone wrote:yeah hes ok ;)
haha!
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

No interview to speak of whatsoever but rather someone's sad and demented fantasy about what they want Lee to do to them. :?