alland
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[NLM15] J. Phlip - Falling Into Place + Ambivalent Remix

Post by alland »

NLM15
J. Phlip : Falling Into Place

1. Falling Into Place
2. Falling Into Place (Nightlight Deep Mix)
3. Falling Into Place (Ambivalent Remix)
4. Falling Into Place (Tripmastaz Remix)

The dust hasn't even settled after the massive Rumble Rumble single (Dirtybird) rocked the world, and the lovely J. Phlip is back at it again with Falling Into Place! This time she delivers a more melodic and moving work of dance music mastery. Ever since Alland Byallo heard the chunky body-movin' drums, melancholy pads, and powerful emotive lead he knew this track needed to call Nightlight it’s home. Incredible remixes provided by Minus darling Ambivalent, and Russian newcomer, Tripmastaz!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE!!!

Check out the support:

Playlist - Saturday, 24.01.2009 : Dance Under The Blue Moon : Fritz Radio 102,6 Mhz Anja Schneider [Mobilee]

Really like the atmosphere on the original mix. Will play that for sure . Laurent Garnier [F-Communication]

Yes! J. Phlip original all the way! Beautifully done... Will fit in my early sets or perfect for a sunrise. Loving her productions at the moment! A+ Justin Martin [Dirtybird]

Really great release. It kept me listening all the way through. I think I'm drawn most to the mood and clarity of the original version, and I'll keep the Ambivalent mix in my bag for those techy nights. Pezzner [Freerange]

Digging the Deep Mix of this, and also the Tripmastaz Remix! Very well produced party rocker with just the right amount of tricks. Will be playing both of these. The Ambivalent mix is also very nice. Thanks! Derek Plaslaiko [Spectral]

Thanks for this. Like the original and the Ambivalent remix! Mark Henning [Soma]

I listened to your promo and I like Falling Into Place (Nightlight Deep Mix). Arnaud Le Texier [Safari Electronique]

Tripmastaz remix is DOPE! Will definitely work it into my DJ sets! Brendon Moeller [Deep Space Media]

I like it a lot, all the mixes are cool. Will be playing the original and Ambivalent remix most. Thanks for more great music. Chris Fortier [Fade]

I´ve been playing the Tripmastaz remix! Dope! Style of Eye [Pickadoll]

Diggin’ the original here. Not a big fan of the melodic outro, but still the best promo this week. Proper music. Props! Also dig the deep mix. Tuomas Salmela aka Phonogenic [2020 Recordings]

The Ambivelant track is bad-ass! Amazing groove! Someone Else [Foundsound]

Thanks for the music! I dig the Tripmastaz remix! [a]pendics.shuffle [Adjunct Audio]

Another solid release for Nightlight Music! Really digging the original and late night mixes best, as they will convey the perfect emotion at the right time of the day or night. Ambivalent remix will fit in to my late night sets for building it up or bringing it down after the mayhem! Thanks J. Phlip! Clint Stewart [Nightlight Music]

Wow! Nice release. Will play the Ambivalent remix. The original sounds great, too. High quality production! Ralf Kollmann [Mobilee]

Great production! The Deep Mix is my favorite but I imagine I'll get more mileage out of the original mix. Will chart this as soon as it's on Beatport. Dope! Mazi [Gourmet Recordings]

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE!!!
petekay
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by petekay »

J played here in Nashville some years ago. I think her uncle is a sound guy here if I remember correctly.

Good stuff..