mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

I like the tracks but i have to agree with thomasjaldemark
teh_bucket_brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by teh_bucket_brigade »

underground is not something that one should call himself unless one digs a hole into the ground and moves in with the instruments.
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

:|
henrique
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henrique »

teh_bucket_brigade wrote:underground is not something that one should call himself unless one digs a hole into the ground and moves in with the instruments.
:!:
protectorate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by protectorate »

underground is when you have very few money to survive and you don´t make commercial music to make money out of it. underground is when you make music just to express yourself and to share you feelings with the world. underground is when we THINK.
peace out everybody
protectorate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by protectorate »

"People are fucking lazy, you know what I’m saying? Underground music is for people that’s not lazy. You’re supposed to be into this type of music and to find out what’s good and what’s sweet as fck and what’s different. That’s what underground period is for – underground cars, fucking underground fucking clothing lines, all types of sh!t, that’s for people that’s fucking different from mainstream. Mainstream you don’t look for sh!t, it’s all fucking garbage."

OMAR-S on his interview on FactMagazine
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

<i>nobody knows the identity of the producers</i>

That's not true :P :D
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

samples are too short for me to give a proper opinion since i havent listened to the full tracks, but it still sounds better than the usual housy congas bullshit that is so hyped these days... so it gets thumbs up from me for the effort
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial