troy pierce locked in the bathroom...

- open
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re:

Post by cloutier »

Michael^Heaven wrote:Very rarely, if ever, I have seen a floor-to-ceiling restroom door. Curious, why he couldn't have just crawled under or climbed over the stall.
you think he strolled through the club over to the bathrooms the public used and waited line for a stall?

never occurred to you that maybe he's in the bathroom that's in the vip / booth area, which are almost always single bathrooms like you have at home and you just close the door and go?
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
maxeinsoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maxeinsoul »

never occurred to you that maybe he's in the bathroom that's in the vip / booth area, which are almost always single bathrooms like you have at home and you just close the door and go?
True, I dance there quite often and I've never seen those toilets, (even when invited in the dj booth with Kerri Chandler, Carl Craig and Laurent Garnier, nice night btw :lol: ). They might be on the right side of the club, then as you may guess, in pretty much the best sound system in Paris you can't hear someone banging on a door... especially when Black's playing. And then I guess the staff members are told not to bother dj's who spend a long time in the toilets. Whatever they might be doing. They're busy to check out the other toilets, that is to say check the position of your feet if you stay more than 2 minutes in it. Rex club is the place to learn how to handle your credit card and rolling paper fast.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

element.8 wrote:
Michael^Heaven wrote:Very rarely, if ever, I have seen a floor-to-ceiling restroom door. Curious, why he couldn't have just crawled under or climbed over the stall.
you think he strolled through the club over to the bathrooms the public used and waited line for a stall?

Check it...
Josh Wink wrote:We get the manager to get us into the back room, which is a keyed entrance, confirming that the interview will only take 10 minutes and to please unlock the door and let us back into the club. Well, as it turns out, this is the same area where Troy Pierce got locked in the bathroom the previous week, and as fate would have it, were left there for over 20 minutes, waiting like a dog by the front door eagerly anticipating the door to unlock. Text messages to D’Julz didn’t help either, so patience and life conversations made the period of time and anxiety pass. But a warning to all DJ/artists: Use the usual toilet that the public uses unless you desire a little drama.
:)
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz