[FOF010] PAWAS - MAZO

- wax
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

Mazo didn't grab me at first, but it is clever once it gets going. That and Mac Dub are doing things for me. Nice organ!
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Cheers for the support. Up next is blm and pawas so look out for that one.
teh_bucket_brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by teh_bucket_brigade »

this was a miracle of a release. congratulations. however i did not exactly enjoy reading what jeff samuel had to say about basic channel.. it burnt a hole in my retina
fudduf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fudduf »

teh_bucket_brigade wrote:this was a miracle of a release. congratulations. however i did not exactly enjoy reading what jeff samuel had to say about basic channel.. it burnt a hole in my retina
what do you mean? he's not talking about basic channel, he's talking about people ripping off basic channel's sound. that is a big difference.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

^^ Yeah. His comment wasnt slagging off Pawas, it was just pointing out that a lot of people are ripping basic channel off and this release isnt.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

I have to say, to rip off basic channel is not an easy task.. you can have similar sounds, but sonically on a big system it would be very hard to get close to the effect that basic channel has. Top release from FOF & Pawas and even tho its not new, can't wait to play Mazo next weekend..
teh_bucket_brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by teh_bucket_brigade »

yeap, i got it. ^^ i wasn't paying attention.. :p