[Siteholder 10] Brian Ffar w/ Pan Pot and Donk Boys Remixes

- wax
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

pan pot 8)

vill bai!
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

OUT NOW!!!

Post by Dantron »

OUT NOW!!! at all of your favorite vinyl stores...stay tuned for the digital release...

Brian Ffar – Billy Bought A Laser EP (SH010) FEEDBACK:

Alland Byallo ([Kontrol] / Nightlight Music / Utensil Recordings) – “I LOVE the original and the Tyrone remix, especially the latter! Pan Pot's mix is the heat too!!! Great package. Ffar's the man!!!”

Apoll (Morris Audio / Neopren / Sub Static / Tongut) – “Always looking forward to Brian Ffar releases. Damned cool groovin' stuff…full support!”

Chris Fortier (Fade / 40oz. / EQ Grey) – “Thanks for sending. As usual, top stuff from Brian…always support his tracks. I am digging his original and Tyrone remix the most. Pan Pot remix is nice too.”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Thanks for the music guys, digging the original and the Pan Pot remix here.”

Derek Plaslaiko (Bunker NYC / Spectral) – “This Pan Pot remix is pretty dope! Keep’em coming!”

Drumcell (Droid Behavior / Droid Recordings) – “Today I thought I had lost total hope after listing to waaaay to many digital promos...crap after crap after crap...finally popped yours open and it was relieving to get something gooooood for once…keep it up guys...rock that sh!t…really dig all versions!”

Jeremy Caulfield (Dumb-Unit) – “Arrr Arr ARR…Fattty fat fats...!... Rock it!!!”

Mark Henning (Clever Music / Einmaleins Musik / Soma / Trapez) – “Will play all three!”

Nicolas Duvoisin (Musique Unique Rec. / Ostwind Rec. / Plastic Fantastic) – “Yeah Yeah!!! Again a really, really great release! Maximum support for all tracks.”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “It's all about the Pan Pot remix on this release for sure! Rolling smoking Berlin techno, and fits right into my techno sets! Original comes in at a 2nd place, very well done!”

Sascha Krohn (Kiddaz.fm / Overdrive) – “I've bought me also a laser! :-) Very nice release. I like the original and the Donk Boys remix. Will play it out. Thanks for that.”

Stryke (Circle / Plastic City) – “This has got to be one of the finest releases this year. Charting #1! All mixes work really well and the package couldn't be tighter. FULL FREAKING SUPPORT! More like this please!”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “Love Pan Pot's remix here. Heavy tune! Great way to start a set. Thanks again for the music.”

Xpansul (Discos De Lata / Plus 8 / Trapez) – “Loving the release. Especially the Donk Boys remix. Thanks a lot!”
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Hey guys-

Just saw a review of the record on RA if anyone is intersted.

Also, the record will be available digitally on Friday, February 6, 2009 at Beatport.
greenlantern
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by greenlantern »

cant wait to get my hands on this one! great work siteholder dudes!
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Hey everyone-

Just wanted to let you know that this is now availabe on Beatport as well as your local record shop.

Hope you all enjoy the tunes.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

dope sounds
loving the original, pan pot, and the tyrone mixes -

donk boys is too hectic for my taste
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
muggles
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by muggles »

8)
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

Both the original and remixes-killers!!!))