[MOUNTAIN007] Mountain People - Mountain 007.1 / 007.2

- wax
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

[MOUNTAIN007] Mountain People - Mountain 007.1 / 007.2

Post by lostinmusiq »

“lost in the mountains…listen…feel…seek…enjoy…share”

Daniel Bell (Elevate/Accelerate): “" oh man... i think it's so corny these celebrity dj quotes. i never do them - just write that i'm playing it if you need to - nothing more needs to be said :) " ”
Efdemin (Dial): “YES,YES”
Karotte (CocoonGreat Stuff): “yes. wieder ne tolle platte aus der schweiz. ich will mehr davon:-)”
Nick Curly (Cecille): “what should i say! i always play mountain people releases!!! 10 points”
Sascha Dive (Deep Vibes): “great record from serafin and rozzo, i played since i got it on cd.”
Solomun (Diynamic): “wie immer top qualität”
samples at www.wordandsound.de/article/57565

8)
masone
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by masone »

Daniel Bell (Elevate/Accelerate): “" oh man... i think it's so corny these celebrity dj quotes. i never do them - just write that i'm playing it if you need to - nothing more needs to be said Smile " ”

nice to quote it anyways... :roll:
Josie K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Josie K »

Is it just me or are they using the same set of sounds on every record now. Don't get me wrong, I love Rozzo and Serafin, but there are clearly a lot of elements that are not same-ish but exectly the same from earlier MP/Rozzo/Serafin records arranged in a different way.
On the B1 of the record I can clearly distinguish a sound thats on Serafins remix of Lower Alliston and the synth is from another MP (Can't tell you which at the moment). The other Track also rings several bells.
If I didn't already own four other records of the series I'd probarbly be all over this, but right now it feels like their trying to sell me the same record again.
My music at | Soundcloud | MySpace |
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

Josie K wrote:Is it just me or are they using the same set of sounds on every record now. Don't get me wrong, I love Rozzo and Serafin, but there are clearly a lot of elements that are not same-ish but exectly the same from earlier MP/Rozzo/Serafin records arranged in a different way.
On the B1 of the record I can clearly distinguish a sound thats on Serafins remix of Lower Alliston and the synth is from another MP (Can't tell you which at the moment). The other Track also rings several bells.
If I didn't already own four other records of the series I'd probarbly be all over this, but right now it feels like their trying to sell me the same record again.
lol ... the swiss again ;)
Rosscoah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rosscoah »

Josie K wrote:Is it just me or are they using the same set of sounds on every record now. Don't get me wrong, I love Rozzo and Serafin, but there are clearly a lot of elements that are not same-ish but exectly the same from earlier MP/Rozzo/Serafin records arranged in a different way.
No it's not just you. This release is just like all the others, some people say it's their style but personally i think it's just laziness.

They are just continuing to bash out tracks from a tried and tested formula which is getting a bit tired now.
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

I like it. That's all I got to say. :D
codecks
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by codecks »

shake it baby!!!!!! 8)
minimal my ass !
Mirco