Evad - Memento Mori III

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

i just want to say that this mix is really good. and it is much, much better than the first one in the series which i liked, but felt was too derivative in terms of the tracks used. the records selected in this mix are much more original, distinctive and the whole thing has a much more assured, confident feel to it. good job. keep pursuing your own sound!
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

Wow, thanks for your comment Chris, means a lot to me, I really appreciate it.
I feel much more confident with it too, but I'm still looking for 'it' / myself.
You know, I'm still evolving, learning and exploring. One day I'll get there (wherever that may be). Or maybe not, but at least I had fun playing the music I love so much on the road to it.
hugo idle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hugo idle »

soon finished listening to it ... really great mix with great tracks.
thanks!
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

hugo idle wrote:soon finished listening to it ... really great mix with great tracks.
thanks!
Thank you! I really gave a lot of attention to the track selection. I'm glad it paid off. ;-)
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

Bump that sh*t!
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

Evad Streaklov wrote:Wow, thanks for your comment Chris, means a lot to me, I really appreciate it.
I feel much more confident with it too, but I'm still looking for 'it' / myself.
You know, I'm still evolving, learning and exploring. One day I'll get there (wherever that may be). Or maybe not, but at least I had fun playing the music I love so much on the road to it.
that's the spirit :)
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Have this lined up on the iPod for a long flight on Monday. Looking forward to checking it out.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

had this to the side to give it a proper listen when my mind was open...

really really wonderful opening track and well as the 2nd track (very deep and funky) combo / flow had me really hanging at the edge of my seat...

some other nice stuff in there as well but the opener and the 2nd track really grabbed me..

thanks for sharing your expressions with us.. :!:

:)