- ask away
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

isaaclevy wrote:[

ps: to opuswerk.

http://www.cme-pro.com/en/news-detail.php?news_id=58

here is aninteresting review, maybe you saw it already. there is not mucho about this craft on the net, i have been searching for it and there is almost nothing.

i took a video of a great party where red shape was using it, among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajw6i15d-U
Thanks for that sir! the video is a bit dark though. I also saw rob babicz using one. Seems like the ultimate tool a bcr and a bcf together and more solid, for the same price.
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

Opuswerk wrote:@ Edward,

Could you please describe how you integrated the bitstream in your setup. I'm very interested in getting one, and would love to know how you use it in the studio and in a live situation. By that i mean what do you use it for? How's the Lfo thing doing with your host etc.. etc...

Would actually love a good review :D
hey there Opuswerk, any news on that integration? i finaly bought the bitstream and i am using it but a bit clueless....any sugestions? i am interesting on a set up for live PA...thanks advanced.
neverever
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by neverever »

hey guys i own i bitstream3x and personally i wouldnt reccomend it. Those small mutes buttons ( and all the rest , select , edit , etc ) are really fragile and dont work properly , all the rest is quite ok for the price range but those small buttons are crap.

if you got some extra cash then invest into vestax vcm600 :)
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

neverever wrote:hey guys i own i bitstream3x and personally i wouldnt reccomend it. Those small mutes buttons ( and all the rest , select , edit , etc ) are really fragile and dont work properly , all the rest is quite ok for the price range but those small buttons are crap.

how long ago do u have it? did u buy it brand new? now u got me worried? are u sure it is not one of those cases when u got the one wich was damaged from manucfacture? (still any warranty u can get it fixed with?)

it is true that there is not much u can find on opinions about tis bitstream on forums, but the little i found are all possitive....on the opposite with the UC33e wich i heard also good things but mostly bad....that's why i decided to go for bitstream, this is the first time i read some bad recomendations about it.....

what exactly is the problem with these bottons? (i mean, i just got mine, and i am not an expert on it but still....)

thanks advanced..
neverever
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by neverever »

isaaclevy wrote:
neverever wrote:hey guys i own i bitstream3x and personally i wouldnt reccomend it. Those small mutes buttons ( and all the rest , select , edit , etc ) are really fragile and dont work properly , all the rest is quite ok for the price range but those small buttons are crap.

how long ago do u have it? did u buy it brand new? now u got me worried? are u sure it is not one of those cases when u got the one wich was damaged from manucfacture? (still any warranty u can get it fixed with?)

it is true that there is not much u can find on opinions about tis bitstream on forums, but the little i found are all possitive....on the opposite with the UC33e wich i heard also good things but mostly bad....that's why i decided to go for bitstream, this is the first time i read some bad recomendations about it.....

what exactly is the problem with these bottons? (i mean, i just got mine, and i am not an expert on it but still....)

thanks advanced..
i got it 2 weeks ago , yeah its brand new , took it out of the box but all these small buttons kind of get stuck and need some strenght to press , and also if put my finger just on top of the buttons i sometimes get a midi signal.. etc

and the warranty , yes i have a it but im going to start messing with it in a cpl of weeks , i had a gig planned before i got the machine... so i cant send it back right away :S its prolly going to take a cpl of months maximum to get me a new one..
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

neverever wrote:
isaaclevy wrote:

thanks advanced..
i got it 2 weeks ago , yeah its brand new , took it out of the box but all these small buttons kind of get stuck and need some strenght to press , and also if put my finger just on top of the buttons i sometimes get a midi signal.. etc

and the warranty , yes i have a it but im going to start messing with it in a cpl of weeks , i had a gig planned before i got the machine... so i cant send it back right away :S its prolly going to take a cpl of months maximum to get me a new one..
i really think you should take it back to the store, that is really wierd, couse mine is working fine..nothing of what u metioned..and that sensible touch thing is fkup....i am sorry to hear that....but those htigns happen.....bewtween friends and i have bought the same gadgets some times and there was one who got the one who was malfunctioning and giving all kind of wierd probles...and it became a topic for a while and it tends to happen to a lot of people...i guess it is just bad luck....

good luck on your gig!!...
gordi555
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gordi555 »

I've got a Novation Remote 25SL and it really rocks! Plenty of knobs, faders and pads for Live.

Also works great for Traktor! See the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeevazoXGMg
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

i've got a oxygen 49. works really well, no complaints, gets the job done. within budget.
Octopi
-------------------------------------