I don't even know who Ricardo Willalobo is

- open
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote: A lot of people have better sht to do than sit around look at mnml techno things on the net.
i have better things to do but i get distracted be this forum
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

tone-def wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote: A lot of people have better sht to do than sit around look at mnml techno things on the net.
i have better things to do but i get distracted be this forum
ahah true...
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

the problem it's not that he hasn't heard of ricardo. but the way he puts it "who the fck is...". if i heard a new/unknown name to me i try to document about it. it's the way i like to get connected with things and persons. i will never say something about an artist i never heard of before, until i find out more. well, i'm not an example, but this is the way i see things. ricardo is a much popular name regarding the fabric brand and normal people, especially europeans relate through him.

well life in bucharest is pretty shitty too and all over the world there are city hard to live in...this is not an excuse.

on the other side, ricardo has a huge respect for everything that is music related...and this i the way any artist should behave.
Go For What you Know
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Go For What you Know »

Does Ricardo know about Omar ??
Go for what you know Girl. Go For what you know.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

knowing ricardo and his knowledge in music i strongly believe he knows about him and he played some of omar's records.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

That's everywhere though. People always ask me about that picture on the net with the gun sitting there while I'm writing on records. Why do people bring that sh!t up? Like this one asshole French interviewer yesterday asked me what kind of neighborhood I lived in. I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "Do you live in a poor neighborhood?" What the fck kind of question is that? It seems like to me France is one of the most fucked up places I've been to so far. And he has the nerve to ask me what kind of neighborhood I come from?

thought that was pretty funny

great interview
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah the thing is not, that he dont know ricardo - some people have other things to do as mentioned.

but this "who the fck is ... , i cant even spell his name wilalbo... " attitude

and its not important that the person is ricardo, insert any other name it still is a bad attitude and people will always care about this ..

and pls dont try to make it better with some arguments because there is no good argument - its disrespectful and pure provocation and everybody knows that..
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

This guy is a trip!

Im trying to picture a bunch of peeps from the hood chillin out with some 40s, smoking blunts of dro listening to german minimal techno saying,' yo nikkuh, this willalobo sh!t be tight yo"