serato

- ask away
e53bans
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

serato

Post by e53bans »

hi , i want to use serato scratch live soft with a new audio 4 dj of native intrument , this is posible ??
thxs
hugo idle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hugo idle »

no. the scratch live software is ''free'' because it's tied to their hardware.
robrt
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by robrt »

is it possible then, to use a number of different audio interfaces with traktor? ive heard this but cant find any info on it. :?:
JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JCH »

robrt wrote:is it possible then, to use a number of different audio interfaces with traktor? ive heard this but cant find any info on it. :?:
Yepp
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

just a little off topic but i wanted to know how well serato and trackor run when you have your tunes stored on a memory stick? i just want to plug my memory stick in and start playing on other peoples computers.
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

robrt wrote:is it possible then, to use a number of different audio interfaces with traktor? ive heard this but cant find any info on it. :?:
It is with Traktor, but if you want to use Traktor Scratch, you need to use the Audio 8.
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

tone-def wrote:just a little off topic but i wanted to know how well serato and trackor run when you have your tunes stored on a memory stick? i just want to plug my memory stick in and start playing on other peoples computers.
Works just fine with Traktor.
superk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by superk »

Both will run fine straight of a flash drive or hard drive. I have plugged and played on both with no problem. We have some fun house parties where everyone brings 5 tracks each. Gets kinda epic though.