what do you work with / what's happening in your life ?

- open
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

-ix wrote:test
passed! :lol:
multum in parvo
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Hehehe yes something was wrong but fixed now!
Theboz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Theboz »

Im a 3rd shift Plastic Thermoformer Supervisor in a Cleanroom, making packaging for medical, electronic products(40 hours)

On the weekends I shoot pool for beer and eat pizza
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

i ride my retro brown bike around the streets and alleys of philadelphia. i read herman hesse and watch alphaville. work in a restaurant famous for kickstarting local economy and organic agriculture practices. work at 6'11 records. think aboout going to school for multimedia design. talk and listen. make dirty jokes. i have interests in art history, contemporary art, computers and technology, sociology and politics, film, music. cooking is fun. i take ecstacy and party. micro-brews ive payed a lot of attention to. fashion and design are very important to me. vibrant colors in my small little apartment make me happy. friends and family of course.
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

dsat wrote:i work as logistic assitant (or something) and a customer service at multinational chemical plant, booking transport, arranging export to asia and us, tracking inbound containers.... i'm also a professional job-hopper
it's my 6th job in short time.... but maybe i should get a steady job... once you hit 30, your market value on the job market drops

apart from that, i spend my money on records, mess around on nuendo at night, i get to spin my records sometimes at parties, my first release is for end september, second somewhere in january... looking forward to that

and i try read as much as i can about history, psychology, literature...
but the reading has dropped since i started making music
i need get into books urgently... i'm a cerebral being

no kids, no girlfriend
HA!!! I work in Logistics myself...for a company called the Hub Group....I track/trace and fck with containers all day long! SUCKS, right?
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

audiophile wrote:
dsat wrote:i work as logistic assitant (or something) and a customer service at multinational chemical plant, booking transport, arranging export to asia and us, tracking inbound containers.... i'm also a professional job-hopper
it's my 6th job in short time.... but maybe i should get a steady job... once you hit 30, your market value on the job market drops

apart from that, i spend my money on records, mess around on nuendo at night, i get to spin my records sometimes at parties, my first release is for end september, second somewhere in january... looking forward to that

and i try read as much as i can about history, psychology, literature...
but the reading has dropped since i started making music
i need get into books urgently... i'm a cerebral being

no kids, no girlfriend
HA!!! I work in Logistics myself...for a company called the Hub Group....I track/trace and fck with containers all day long! SUCKS, right?
it's terrible... i want a life without freight papers, incoterms, customs, containers (HLXU, TEXU, KLFU...)
none of that useless stress of having to fix other people's problems, simply because they fail to do their jobs... i hate my job, let's find another one
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Work 36.75 hours per week as a web print assistant printing crappy brochures and catalogues.
Training to become a driving instructor.
Boyfriend to a girlfriend (no kids)
Party & DJ when I can.
Watch Chelsea FC
Obsessively listen to music.
digitalCULT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by digitalCULT »

Fulltime time job as polygraph (pre-press, graphic design); 40hrs+ a week.

Building my own company "recondite.dsign – flyers. covers. promotion." together with digitaladdicted here from the board; we're doin' event-promotion, webdesign, print-products... especially for electronic music and related.

My lovely girlfriend.

Good music.

Internet- and grafx-junkie...
http://www.recondite.ch - digital art for electronic music.