[mgt.037] Isomer Transition - 1971 - Dec 18 2008

- free art
rjvaleo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[mgt.037] Isomer Transition - 1971 - Dec 18 2008

Post by rjvaleo »

What Boomkat says about '1971'...

(they don't like the vocals too much, but the rest is rather flattering, perhaps?)

“Isomer Transition might be better known in certain quarters as RJ Valeo, the discerning IDM producer of Type Records and Hobby Industries derivation, but he’s been turning out quality dancefloor manoeuvres as Isomer Transition since his debut on Future Days back in 2006.

The 1971 EP is loaded with the sort of skilful production we’ve come to expect from Valeo’s work, and much of the material has a feel reminiscent of Minus’ recent output, although sadly that does include a smattering of the drearily obligatory detuned, tuneless, mumbling vocals. Still, you can forgive Valeo that sort of indiscretion given the quality of construction on show during ‘Mastery Of The Gravel’ and ‘Complex Undertow’.”

Beatport Link:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 46500/1971
dz_nuts
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dz_nuts »

this release is amazing....these tracks are full of business all the way around.

the vocal in "Close to you" is great and i think girls would drop their panties on the dance floor in a minute...

mastery of gravel...nice big sounds. I cant believe there hasnt been any feedback on this...but what do i know? wake the f**k up ya'll :!: :!:
you had me at bLOOp...