get perlonized

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i think ill try at the door alone. :D and maybe learn some german phrases. id love to know when ricardo is doing the perlonized night.

does the panorama bar only be open on this night or do some of the acts play berghain aswell?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

See when I went I was talking to the bouncers and everything (in english) and they were nothing but polite to me. Maybe because I was only with my girlfriend?!
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

another question. i went to the sunday adventure club last june. will there be another event like that. do they happen every summer or was that just random?
Go For What you Know
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Go For What you Know »

my advice : Don't come to Berghain before 6 am and you won't have any problem to enter if you stay calm
Go for what you know Girl. Go For what you know.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

"Let me in! RAWR!!!"

:lol:
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
malleureuse
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by malleureuse »

On fridays it's only panorama bar, so no berghain-floor. You actually go up through the stairway on the right, so you don't even get to go up the massive main stairs.. :( Don't know about perlonized though, except that it's good!

I've been to berghain more than 20 times and never had any trouble. I'm swedish, so any racial discrimination is unlikely to hit me though. I've seen many denied entrance, but haven't really figured out what's made the bouncers tick or not (although I don't think they're a fan of spanish people). But as stated before, be calm, don't speak unless spoken to, look at ease and like you belong there, go in 'late' (after 6, in summertime maybe a bit later) in groups of 3-4 - that's about it. Maybe helps if you look a bit 'hip' as opposed to what's referred to as 'brandenburger people', i.e. not hip.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

http://www.sundayadventureclub.de/

the page says "see you at next Sunday Adventure Club" so i think there is a next one :D
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Themis wrote:http://www.sundayadventureclub.de/

the page says "see you at next Sunday Adventure Club" so i think there is a next one :D

i wonder when the next sunday adventure club is.

what time does get perlonized go onto?