Common problem i have to face in Logic

- ask away
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Common problem i have to face in Logic

Post by blizt »

I am the kind of person that works on different tracks (4-5) when I am producing. I dont focus on one during too long so that way i dont start hating it and geting bored (unless I feel it has something really special).

Thing is too many times I think damn that percussion, synth or whatever will go really well with another track. So it's possible to save the current midi notes i just wrote and import them on the other track? My guess is yes, and I already read the manual but I can't figure how to do it.
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

i havent used logic but you can definitely save midi tracks. im guessing it's probably in the same window where you can choose your render options. it should be quite simple, maybe use the built in help menu or check the manual?
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

NoAffiliation wrote:check the manual?
RTFM! :D :D Bam!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

well, in cubase you just click file, export, midi and it will export the midi track that is soloed.then you just drag and drop that midi file into a channel on another project. cant imagine its much different in logic
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

you can just drag it to the window with your other project dude..

and you can save your settings in every synth + ultrabeat load it .every time you open the instrument.. and you say you get bored by your tracks, because they dont have something special.. your in control of it man.. then add something special? dont get bored by your music i dont think its healthy..

if you dont want to read the manual, read the getting started.. its easy to read.

peace