The New Beatport

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

yep.

Starting to get the hang of the new interface too. The browser controls don't work still, but that didn't go on the previous version so I'm not annoyed.
I docked the "My beatport" tab so all of a sudden it's all a lot less 'full' on my screen, so that's cool.

Give me a few more days and I'll be on my way to bankruptcy again. :p
Johnson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnson »

totally pissed right now ... can't open my tracks since yesterday evening. need some of them tonight and downloading them now somewhere else ... and i normally prefer beatport.
There is a god ... his name is Carl Craig
Gummo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Gummo »

I just bought my first batch of tracks...and none came with artwork :\
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

hmm

works pretty good, ive noticed some glitches. mainly in the featured section...ill click in one window and it takes me to something else entirely

so itunes price point is going to effect beatport's pricing?

i mean seriously 1 song at $2.49 ??

thats pretty ridiculous if you ask me. i dont usually buy any exclusive top of the pops releases anyway but seeing that and knowing what actual percentage of that goes to the artist is kinda annoying

for example:

at beatport i find a miskate barem remix for $1.99

same track at apples itunes .99 cents
Last edited by mlexicon on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
signatures suck
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

patrick bateman wrote:
tettezak wrote:Is it me or the track preview player the same it was before but with a different look.. What's the point in using blocks if you can't actually jump to a block before all the ones before that one have loaded? I thought it was gonna work like the playwordandsound player..
96kbps is simply not good enough for a site like Beatport
which is why you will hear that the newer tracks have a bigger file compression ratio :) listen to newly posted tracks vs. old ones
- matt
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

There are some nice improvements on the new Beatport.

But I'm missing the fact that you could buy tracks directly without going via de download cart.
stvn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stvn »

i have problem sometimes when buffering samples, skipping through out the tracks,it gets confused....... something has to be done with the buffering..but anyhow i hoped the new look brought them a new percpective w/ labels and towards marketting..but dont think so , lately beatport tends to produce DJs trends..
www.klubd.net nicosia
Lets Go Out!
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

I thought the music was supposed to sound better rather than the muffled crap it used to be? It still sounds crap and muffled to me!