The New Beatport

- open
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

if it sucks and i put my willy in the pc do you think i will have fun times?
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Jamesventuri wrote:if it sucks and i put my willy in the pc do you think i will have fun times?
james, you dont know what you are missing :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/alexxwolfe

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FREE SONGS AND UPDATED NEWSLETTER FROM OUR RECORD LABEL, JUST GO TO OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OR NEWSLETTER
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

my god...what a fucking disaster the new beatport is.

besides the fact it is unbearably slow, its so hard to read now. the contrast of text to background is SO major that i'm getting a god damned headache.

i'm buying whatever is in my cart, sending an angry e.mail and moving on to better sites.

death knell.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

element.8 wrote: besides the fact it is unbearably slow, its so hard to read now. the contrast of text to background is SO major that i'm getting a god damned headache.
The choice of font is awful and looks like sh!t on Firefox and barely loads on Safari.

They really should have did more testing before releasing.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Is it me or the track preview player the same it was before but with a different look.. What's the point in using blocks if you can't actually jump to a block before all the ones before that one have loaded? I thought it was gonna work like the playwordandsound player..
wyatt earp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Fix

Post by wyatt earp »

Guys,

we pushed a new patch today - and now ALL users should have no problem seeing the site.

I hope this helps for those of you who were having issues.

-W
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

tettezak wrote:Is it me or the track preview player the same it was before but with a different look.. What's the point in using blocks if you can't actually jump to a block before all the ones before that one have loaded? I thought it was gonna work like the playwordandsound player..
I think the player got a big update, but sadly not big enough. 96kbps is simply not good enough for a site like Beatport, and also missing the needle drop for sure.. :(
Besides that I like the new site a lot. Good new features.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

hmm, just took it for a test drive on my MacBook with Safari. Must say that I liked the way I could browse on v3, but it's a pain in the ass to get around v4 if you ask me. Need to click more then before to get it the way I want, that's not the idea behind an improvement. Is it?
And the interface is so ... clogged compared to the previous version. Everything really looks thrown into it and moved for no real reason.

Maybe if you have a bigger screen it's easier, but that's not much help. Also the browser controls like the back and forward buttons don't work, the scrolling doesn't work either, and don't see the improvement in the player except better sound quality. Didn't need the playlist either, I buy straight away if I like something so...
Also, a lot of letters and digits are shown wrong, all "e" are half a line lower then the rest. So is the s often.
If BP had only just added artwork embedded in the soundfiles I would've been happy already to be honest :)

Sorry to sound negative but ... just don't like it. Will try some more, maybe I'll get used to it :)