Alex Young's "Minimaltastic" Track Titles

- open
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

i called my last one "techno bukkake"

beat that! 8) 8) 8)

btw the name was given by a "fan" of mine... i posted a track naming contest on my myspace and i chose the best (or worst..LOL) title as the one to be used for the track i released on suara records...

i'll stop drinking someday.... i promise !!!!

keyword: SOMEDAY (in the next 100+ years) lolz
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Biron »

Flo/w wrote:Well i have to say that Alex Young - Minimalishious - Original Mix sounds very fresh .. very optimistic .. You can't stand still .. You feel the need to move .. to dance .. and smile .. i don't mind the name .. it dosen't matter that much .. the tune .. the trip that gives You .. that's all that matters ..
Hey Alex!
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Alex Biron wrote:
Flo/w wrote:Well i have to say that Alex Young - Minimalishious - Original Mix sounds very fresh .. very optimistic .. You can't stand still .. You feel the need to move .. to dance .. and smile .. i don't mind the name .. it dosen't matter that much .. the tune .. the trip that gives You .. that's all that matters ..
Hey Alex!
ãh?
Flo/w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Flo/w »

I'm not Alex :) i'm just a music lover :(
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

this thread is funny
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

minicoolboyz label is called 'we play minimal' had to laugh at that
Smear
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Smear »

It's something that's happened since the days of Bill Haley & The Comets, people jump on the big new thing, and the most fame-motivated artists get the most success.

I haven't heard of Alex Young before though, so I dunno if this applies to him or not.
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

Smear wrote:It's something that's happened since the days of Bill Haley & The Comets, people jump on the big new thing, and the most fame-motivated artists get the most success.

I haven't heard of Alex Young before though, so I dunno if this applies to him or not.
yeah, like "the Twist". Chubby Checker had a bunch of off shoots, and then imitators followed. the more things change, blablablabla...