Johnny D Tracks

- ask away
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

I didn't know that so many people are thinking this way of johnny d's tracks... cool. :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

sven laux wrote:I didn't know that so many people are thinking this way of johnny d's tracks... cool. :)
Well, again it seems like the people writing on this forum has no connection to the reality, hahaha... (when you think about how much he sells, and how hyped he is).
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

It's good dancefloor music. When I play his tracks it makes people move and that can only be a good thing.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

::BLM:: wrote:It's good dancefloor music. When I play his tracks it makes people move and that can only be a good thing.
Exactly
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I can't believe so many people think his music is boring. That only could mean u don't pay attention listening to his music. So many instruments and layers playing, fading in and fading out, bumping the track and slowing it down, like it's moving you somewhere. Try listening to his stuff on headphones.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

blizt wrote:I can't believe so many people think his music is boring. That only could mean u don't pay attention listening to his music. So many instruments and layers playing, fading in and fading out, bumping the track and slowing it down, like it's moving you somewhere. Try listening to his stuff on headphones.
This is the mnml forum :!:

We don't like so many instruments and layers :!:

Also we like club music not headphone music ;)
brownlow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brownlow »

I didn't really like orbitalife when I heard it for the first time, but then it grew on me and I still have it on my ipod. I love those keys that come in mid-late way through the track, and that sample from Ferris Bueller. But the track is so satisfying. You're presented with a very simple loop, but that repetition settled in and becomes hypnotic as you start to hear what's going on in the background. If that makes any sense.
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

tone-def wrote:
blizt wrote:I can't believe so many people think his music is boring. That only could mean u don't pay attention listening to his music. So many instruments and layers playing, fading in and fading out, bumping the track and slowing it down, like it's moving you somewhere. Try listening to his stuff on headphones.
This is the mnml forum :!:

We don't like so many instruments and layers :!:

Also we like club music not headphone music ;)
You should probably talk only for yourself on that one :D