- open
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

My New Blog.

Post by hotpace »

http://mnmlwisdomtooth.blogspot.com/

My little project for 2009!

I waste so much time finding sh!t out on the net that I might as well do something with it all!

Gonna be updating it very regularly with links to mixes & news that I find interesting, lifted from all corners of the web and packaged together in my little online world. As well as any musings I come up with, mixes that my friends and I do, club dates I think are worth a mention, club night reviews when I go to them, and whatever else I can think of. Bookmark it, subscribe to it, link to it if you have a site, and see if you like it!

:)
Last edited by hotpace on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

cheers. look forward to seeing how it develops.

chris
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Cool Chris, cheers! ;)
beau_bullet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beau_bullet »

It's always good to see someone helps to keep an ear to the ground. Considering the hard-to-tame informational chaos nowadays every attempt to organize it all is welcome and appreciated...so thank you and good luck ;)
infiltrate, corrupt, inspire and disappear...
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

beau_bullet wrote:It's always good to see someone helps to keep an ear to the ground. Considering the hard-to-tame informational chaos nowadays every attempt to organize it all is welcome and appreciated...so thank you and good luck ;)
Cheers for the kind words! Yes most information can of course be found out there on the web somewhere but not everyone has the time, or even wants to search for it, but luckily I do so I thought I'd put it to some use. The blog will be updated super regularly and I am planning some exclusive mixes to be put up soon! Subscribe, bookmark it and keep checking in!
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

aye, bookmarked
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Just bumping this cos I've redesigned the whole blog so it looks substantially better I hope than before! Subscribe to it cos there's some good sh!t coming over the next weeks and months! :D
char-imm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by char-imm »

mine too...

www.philemagazine.com

happy to blogroll in return for your listing, just drop us a comment :)
Twitter: Charberto