mnml maxi

[arch056] Foam "Bu-Bu-Bubbles"

Post by pheek »

"Bu-Bu-Bubbles"
By Foam
cat. arch056
Format: digital, 320kbps

Free release!

Archipel's elf team (do not miss the efl dance here) worked really hard this year to deliever you what we think is, high quality music and tunes we love to share abroad. Our large team is extremely happy of how everything went and your support has been more than essential for us. As we see more and more artists and labels poping by, we truely try our best to stay true to our roots by selecting positive, fun, warm and emotional music.

We made a friend this year and he goes under the moniker of Foam. We don't know too much about him apart that he lives in UK and makes really weird glitchy IDM just like we love it. Arch056, entitled "Bu-Bu-Bubbles", is the dreamy kind of release that can play in background while you're celebrating with relatives with tender snowflakes falling outside. The kind of music that will intriguite your parents while creating a warm ambiance. We hope this release makes you smile like it did for us and see you soon with more music!

Get it herefor free!
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

a beautiful and glitchy listen :)
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

great listening... like the feel of Crab Attack a lot
thanks (:
humeka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by humeka »

Storlon wrote:great listening... like the feel of Crab Attack a lot
thanks (:
me too, I really like this track!
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

I really love some of the releases on Archipel but this one didn't blow me away. Some lovely textures and a lot of charm but I felt like i'd heard it before to many times. Sorry but is sounded a bit "straight out of the box".
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Myfirstcasio wrote:I really love some of the releases on Archipel but this one didn't blow me away. Some lovely textures and a lot of charm but I felt like i'd heard it before to many times. Sorry but is sounded a bit "straight out of the box".
Thanks for your comments, everyone's opinion matters and we're sorry for not blowing you away. Please understand we share music we love and listen at home and is not about impressing the gallery, but more about sharing ideas, sounds and also, the artists too who are friends.

hopefully the next ones might be more up your alley :)

Happy new year to all!
Fatkid
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fatkid »

Yes, Crab Attack is very nice!
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

Very delicate and intimate sounds. Lovely :)