Members I Dare Show You a Mix of Mine!

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Members I Dare Show You a Mix of Mine!

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

I've been fearing so long to share any of my mixes with you. I've been quite into electronic music for the past 10 years, and my first definite change in (sub-)genre from progressive and house to minimal and minimal-techno was actually the first few minutes I've hear from Magda's YouFM Clubnight set back in August 2006. I then got down to seeking for similar sounds, and was lucky to find underline, minus, plus, items&things, unfound, found, perlon, playhouse, wagon repair, etc... and that was the first time I felt I wanted to mix this or that song with the other cause I think they'd sound good together.

So I had a Dj friend around who was into ableton and taught me how to put a mix together with ableton, and I did a couple of mixes since then only for my own entertainment actually (to cut a long story short)...

I want to share this one with you, as this one I feel still my top favorite one. The first part is not really so much "me", but quite well built, and from 30 minutes on it is the real me. This was in march, and since then this has remained my favorite mix, so now I dare share it with this great minimal scholarly community, just to get a few of your opinions... not really to get praises for motivation and stuff, cause I'm too old (and a girl) to start a Dj career anyway, I only hope, that those of you who listen to this mix will actually like it, and I can give you a pleasant 60 minutes through this mix!

(In the .zip pack you'll find a screenshot of the ableton view of the mix, an .m3u file with the tracks, a tracklist and the mix.)

The tracklist as I know this is important for listening to any unknown-artist mixes:

1. Donk Boys - Doozer
2. Baggi Begovic and Funkerman - Good God (Infinitize Rmx)
3. Mike Wall - Fonokult (Skoozbot Rmx)
4. Dandi and Ugo - Optalm
5. Heinrichs and Hirtenfellner - Check my Own
6. Tecnii - Na Proigrysh (Easy Changes Rmx)
7. Burnski - Herodias
8. Polder, Lauhaus and David Labeij - Topdrop
9. Tom Dazing - Slip Registry
10. Louderbach - Reflected (Liquid Acid Remix by Magda)
11. Boris Werner and Lauhaus - Revenge of the Nerds
12. Anja Schneider and Sebo K - Side Leaps (Magda Rmx)
13. Marco Arto - Sad Clown (Mauro Alpha Club Rmx)
+1 Troy Pierce - Girl Down by the River

The link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/141173006/0 ... h-2008.zip

(I put this in rapid traffic share download so you won't have to wait!)

Thank you for reading and listening! :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I missed this when you first posted it, but I'll be downloading later. Tracklist looks interesting, cheers!
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Biron »

nice tracks