Richie Hawtin - Ibiza Voice Porcast

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

i couldn't listen to the whole thing. so annoying. i swear this is a fake. this sounds like a bedroom dj playing the top 50 chart on decks.de with ableton.
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

wow, I listened to this mix in my friends car, this sh!t is fuckin dope! The first 40 minutes sounds really good man. Listened to it nice and clear and loud. Basslines are fuckin dope, the sounds are nice. Has that groove that I like, that Hawtin groove. I think this is Hawtin's best mix in a while. Type of sh!t I wanna hear in a party really fuckin loud. Track at like 20 minutes is great! Whoever listens to this should listen to it on the clearest sound system they have access to and listen to it loud. This is nowhere near fake, sh!t is groovin, if you can't tell this is Hawtin throw it away and don't listen to it....lol.
nikola10
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nikola10 »

Kilevox wrote:awesome set
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

Yeah one more time. I've been listenin to this for like 3, maybe 4 days. This sh!t is hot! Good one for Hawtin. I love the first like 30 minutes, mega fresh! I listened to the whole thing. Stop hatin, Hawtin haters. Dude got that touch.
chapi1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chapi1 »

up
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

pheek wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:ppl do expect to much from the man, let him breath!! this mix is o.k,not the best but who cares really!!!
I don't think its an expectation thing here but more about tastes changing.

I couldn't go beyond 30 minutes of this set. Totally doesn't reach me at all. I skipped through it and won't enjoy it. Sad. :?
well if ur tastes r changing thats ur problem..m_nus label r the best in the game thats the bottom line..hawtin is the fuckin man
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

vitocorleone wrote: .m_nus label r the best in the game thats the bottom line..
i think you will find a lot of ppl that disagree :)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

thomasjaldemark wrote:
vitocorleone wrote: .m_nus label r the best in the game thats the bottom line..
i think you will find a lot of ppl that disagree :)
let the war begin 8)