100% Royalty Free Minimal Loops pack

- ask away
Koppnicker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Koppnicker »

so here's some feedback:

sry, but those loops weren't very usable. maybe someone else would have more fun with them.

edit: maybe i'll try them again sometime, i must admit that i didn't check them in detail.
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

I think I used some stuff for my last one ;)
Thanks man.
niminal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by niminal »

Koppnicker wrote:so here's some feedback:

sry, but those loops weren't very usable. maybe someone else would have more fun with them.

edit: maybe i'll try them again sometime, i must admit that i didn't check them in detail.
well if you didnt find the samples usefull, maybe some of them will inspire you to produce something of your own...

thanks for the feedback.... these are just a promotion freebie
...House music is the Essence...
..Breaks are the Backbone..
..Minimal is a Must..

http://kamikazesafety-tainment.blogspot.com/
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

I thought there might be a few individual samples in here, im not really into loops, but cheers
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

You can do alot with loops if you use the ableton sampler. I create totaly new sounds just bei cutting stuff and playing with pitch and freq and whatever which is also very fun.
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

SHAP wrote:You can do alot with loops if you use the ableton sampler. I create totaly new sounds just bei cutting stuff and playing with pitch and freq and whatever which is also very fun.
Nice! A friend of mine told me he does something similar with loops. I must try it out some time
niminal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by niminal »

agodi wrote:
SHAP wrote:You can do alot with loops if you use the ableton sampler. I create totaly new sounds just bei cutting stuff and playing with pitch and freq and whatever which is also very fun.
Nice! A friend of mine told me he does something similar with loops. I must try it out some time
Personally i Create the single hits to make the loops , then re-chop the loops to single hits when i produce a tracks.

I feel this process gives a little more individuality to each hit, as some of the other sounds and frequencies bleed over each other.

Agodi ... Check my site in the new yeari will put together a Free Single hit sample pack together ;)

Thanks for the feedback , Great community !
...House music is the Essence...
..Breaks are the Backbone..
..Minimal is a Must..

http://kamikazesafety-tainment.blogspot.com/
vladislav
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vladislav »

thanks a lot for these loops.

after hearing them for the first time, i think i might use some of them.

i will hit you up if i got something ready.

vlad