battery 3

- ask away
kruko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kruko »

niro83 wrote:i'm using battery 3 with cubase sx3, but i dont know how i can programme the automation of it.

anyone?
what do you want to automate?
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: battery 3

Post by kristofason »

ifgy wrote:
ashish wrote:how many of u use battery 3? and have u got any usefull tricks on it. sometimes il use battery alone with cubase to make a whole tune but i feel im not pushing battery to its full potential
I'm selling my version of Battery 3. If you are interested, you can just PM me. The price is around $100 USD.
erm...he's got it..
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

for automating you go drop down the menu "view' and you select the automation page alternative. Once there it's really simple, but it took me ages to figure out where it is. When inside, simply drag the controller id to the knob you want to automate and et voila! Click the plus sign under the Battery 3 host channel in Cubase, open up your alternatives and there you should see for example 'decay' clearly.

I think Battery 3 is really good for providing the basic/mid-advanced stuff, but above that it's pretty restrictive. One good thing with it though is the humanisation alternatives, or articualation. Feeerry najs
niro83
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by niro83 »

ok thanks alot for the answer.