Huge Ableton Live Tutorial pack - Discount price for 3 days

- ask away
NickSoundDT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Huge Ableton Live Tutorial pack - Discount price for 3 days

Post by NickSoundDT »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that for the next 3 days, My affiliate and I will be offering a value-priced package consisting of our 3 full video tutorial products. Included are:

The Ultimate Ableton Tutorial package
A Comprehensive Miniseries on Advanced Warping
Sound Design and Creative Audio Manipulation in Ableton Live

These tutorial series are worth a combined $75, but for the next 3 days (until midnight of November 30th) we are offering the full package for $44.94. The best part about this package deal is that you can download and view the whole thing for a mere $1 trial amount. If you decided you want to keep the tutorials, you will be billed 2 monthly installments of $22.47.

Also, we are offering each of the products to be individually purchased at lowered prices (Roughly 30% off each tutorial set). All of these products are increasing in price very soon, but we wanted to give people the opportunity to take advantage of the holiday pricing now before that happens.

Check out http://www.musicsoftwaretraining.com/3in1holiday for more!

- Nick
Ableton Live sound design tutorials
ifgy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ifgy »

Bought and downloaded - so far, so good.

Although the tutorials for Ableton are quite basic and aimed towards the beginner - which I think is a pitty. But, fortunately, there are also the two other tutorials on sound design and warping, which seem to be aimed at the novice.
NickSoundDT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by NickSoundDT »

ifgy wrote:Bought and downloaded - so far, so good.

Although the tutorials for Ableton are quite basic and aimed towards the beginner - which I think is a pitty. But, fortunately, there are also the two other tutorials on sound design and warping, which seem to be aimed at the novice.
Hi ifgy, thanks for your support!

Just to clarify, the "tutorials for Ableton" that you are referring to are my affiliate partner's "Ultimate Ableton Tutorial package", correct? Those do tend toward the fundamentals of the interface and devices, and we are sorry that they are of limited use to you. They do cover what I believe are very fundamental and important concepts that are easy to gloss over when you're learning Live on your own, but these concepts are often basic, through necessity. However, it's great that you are getting value out of the other two series.

The Sound Design videos (the ones in my sig. line) are the ones that I created, and thus they are the videos I can best vouch for. Those are weighted, if anything, toward intermediate to advanced users of Ableton Live, not novices. I've never once had anyone say that they found those tutorials too basic, and I sincerely hope that they give you full value for the money!

In short, our main goal in creating this 3 in 1 package was to offer something comprehensive: A series of videos that went from absolute beginner to advanced level tutorials over the course of their running time.

Thanks again,

- Nick
NickSoundDT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by NickSoundDT »

Also, in a separate message I just wanted to add my sincere thanks to everyone who participated in the $1 trial. We had a really great response from you guys!
ifgy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ifgy »

NickSoundDT wrote:
ifgy wrote:Bought and downloaded - so far, so good.

Hi ifgy, thanks for your support!

Just to clarify, the "tutorials for Ableton" that you are referring to are my affiliate partner's "Ultimate Ableton Tutorial package", correct? Those do tend toward the fundamentals of the interface and devices, and we are sorry that they are of limited use to you. They do cover what I believe are very fundamental and important concepts that are easy to gloss over when you're learning Live on your own, but these concepts are often basic, through necessity. However, it's great that you are getting value out of the other two series.

The Sound Design videos (the ones in my sig. line) are the ones that I created, and thus they are the videos I can best vouch for. Those are weighted, if anything, toward intermediate to advanced users of Ableton Live, not novices. I've never once had anyone say that they found those tutorials too basic, and I sincerely hope that they give you full value for the money!

In short, our main goal in creating this 3 in 1 package was to offer something comprehensive: A series of videos that went from absolute beginner to advanced level tutorials over the course of their running time.

Thanks again,

- Nick
I apologise. I used the wrong word for describing the sound design tutorial. They are certainly not aimed at the novice - I meant to say that they are aimed at the experienced Ableton-user. Sorry - I'm not a native English speaker.

But, again, thank you for a rewarding offer.
NickSoundDT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by NickSoundDT »

Hey, no worries. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page :)
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

I am suffering for not opening my email prior 11/30
oh well. my bad
Korg - ESX
Korg - EMX
Launchpad
Nocturn
AK1