Your favourite nightclub

- open
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

fck the search, he's only asking a question which might have the potential for topical discussion. It doesn't bother me :|

Granted it's not a very good question lol but since i'm here i may as well answer: Fabric or Panorama Bar for me although don't get to visit either as much as i would like to :roll:
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

i guess people's taste change too, therefore it could be phrased as current favourite club?
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

bar 25
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

my kitchen
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

I might be wrong - but I think the issue might be that if people keep posting duplicate threads - then the databse becomes harder to admin.

There's a sticky in this forum for favourits club, so if I were the admin - I'd be tempted to have that and delete this thread to keep the database tidyer. it also means that when you do search - it's easier to join a discussion that's already going on the subject - who knows you might find some interesting chat, but of course if you fill up the database with similar threads, then it all becomes disjointed and you might end up having to trawl lots of different threads.

It's not so much a personal attack, it's just that if you treat the forum right - it is easier to use for everyone and makes the admins and moderators (who I don't think get paid for offering such a great forum) life a lot easier, which I think is a good thing :)
soandso
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soandso »

AVX23 wrote:I might be wrong - but I think the issue might be that if people keep posting duplicate threads - then the databse becomes harder to admin.

There's a sticky in this forum for favourits club, so if I were the admin - I'd be tempted to have that and delete this thread to keep the database tidyer. it also means that when you do search - it's easier to join a discussion that's already going on the subject - who knows you might find some interesting chat, but of course if you fill up the database with similar threads, then it all becomes disjointed and you might end up having to trawl lots of different threads.

It's not so much a personal attack, it's just that if you treat the forum right - it is easier to use for everyone and makes the admins and moderators (who I don't think get paid for offering such a great forum) life a lot easier, which I think is a good thing :)

sorry :(
Papillon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Papillon »

Del wrote:fck the search, he's only asking a question which might have the potential for topical discussion. It doesn't bother me :|

Granted it's not a very good question lol but since i'm here i may as well answer: Fabric or Panorama Bar for me although don't get to visit either as much as i would like to :roll:
You, sir, are an idiot. Good for you that it doesn't bother you, but guess what: It bothers the rest of us seeing the same topics with identical questions pop up on a weekly basis. It's basic online forum 101 to search for topics that fit before opening one yourself. You and the thread opener should get used to it.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

Papillon wrote:
Del wrote:fck the search, he's only asking a question which might have the potential for topical discussion. It doesn't bother me :|

You, sir, are an idiot. Good for you that it doesn't bother you, but guess what: It bothers the rest of us seeing the same topics with identical questions pop up on a weekly basis. It's basic online forum 101 to search for topics that fit before opening one yourself. You and the thread opener should get used to it.

It does not bother me.

Its not as if this thread is somehow taking up the space for another more interesting thread. Its general chat, who gives a fck.