Buying digital tracks on juno

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Dektro wrote:Ok , so it isn't very common, but check this : http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1304145-02.htm
The 320kbps are @ 1.51€ / track, but for the entire release you pay €4.68
Yeah, I see that, but come on, you know the solution is VERY VERY simple right?
Dektro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dektro »

patrick bateman wrote: Yeah, I see that, but come on, you know the solution is VERY VERY simple right?
Yep, just buy all tracks single. But I thought maybe someone could explain me WHY it's like that, because it seems really stupid to me.
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

it looks like it was just a mistake on that release, has it happened on any other releases for you?

Even in that release the WAVs are cheaper to buy for the full release. Buy the WAVs ;)
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Boomkat has nice discounts on full releases.. and cheap FLAC too...
Dektro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dektro »

bazz001 wrote:it looks like it was just a mistake on that release, has it happened on any other releases for you?
Until now i've only sold CDs, no digital releases, so no it hasn't occured me before.
bubbleguuuum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bubbleguuuum »

Dektro wrote:Ok , so it isn't very common, but check this : http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1304145-02.htm
The 320kbps are @ 1.51€ / track, but for the entire release you pay €4.68
Probably a mistake from whoever entered the price, since on juno the price is set by the labels. I remember some time ago buying a full WAV release for 1€ or something (less than a single track) which obviously was a mistake.