Italian Ketamine Fiends

- open
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

nothing wrong with drugs, its just certain people who take them!
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

I didnt think it was too bad. It was rammed but we had plenty of space to dance. I do know what you mean about the Italian Ket Fiends but they were hardly like they are in DC10. There were quite a few clueless people in ther 2 of my mates were asking people in different areas of the club who was playing and a lot of people didnt even have a clue.

Apart from that I had an amazing night, Villalobos was on top form and so was Craig Richards, although I thought Los Updates sort of killed it and should have maybe been on earlier. We finally left at around 9.50am and it was still rammed and going strong. My only complaint was the temperature in the main room, it was absolutely freezing all night!!!
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

My only complaint was the temperature in the main room, it was absolutely freezing all night!!!
No way! - I thought that it was perfect. I got into Fabric at 5am and was expecting to find the main room a sweat box. I was really surprised to find the temperature perfect for a massive dance without feeling like you have been swimming in your clothes.

I thought the place only got friendlier as the night went on, but did get shoved out the way a fair few times thinking about it. The friendly pat-on-the-back after ramming into someone makes all the difference in keeping the vibe feeling friendly.

The most annoying group I found where in the middle of the dancefloor at 9am who suddenly made their bodies into barricades around thier girlfriends, while shoving other people including girls out the way.
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

We were all on the right hand side (when facing the dj box) and they opened the fire exit doors around 7am it was nice at first but by 9am it was freezing and loads of people had gone to get their jackets and quite a few people had scarfs on!! Suppose as you were in the middle it wouldnt have been so cold, I just couldnt be arsed with the barging but you are right as people left it did get friendlier.