ATL: Mike Shannon (Cynosure/Plus8) 11-15-2008 **New Venue**

any
Eric Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ATL: Mike Shannon (Cynosure/Plus8) 11-15-2008 **New Venue**

Post by Eric Brown »

Vagabond: Mike Shannon (Cynosure/Revolver/Plus8, Berlin)

For the inaugural event of Vagabond, we are proud to present Canadian icon, now Berlin resident, Mike Shannon. Touring in support of his new album Memory Tree on Richie Hawtins’ prodigious Plus8, Mike has only 3 US stops in Detroit, NYC, & Atlanta. So don’t miss this rare opportunity to experience Mike’s prolific and unique twist on Techno and House which has earned him praise and prestige from artists around the globe.

Vagabond is a new Atlanta-based collective emphasizing quality Techno founded on the philosophy of treating each event as its own entity, untethered by the inherent banality of a fixed venue. Each event is built from the ground up with the intention of delivering a unique & memorable experience while offering Atlanta something exciting & new. Come join us in redefining Atlanta’s Techno culture.

Promotion:
The first 5 people in the door will receive a free copy of Mike Shannon’s new album Memory Tree courtesy of Plus8/Minus.

Local support provided by Bal(t)z, with George Berganza warming things up.

$15 | 21+

The Mark Ultralounge
79 Poplar Street NW
Atlanta, Ga 30303

http://www.myspace.com/vagabondatlanta
http://www.themarkatlanta.com
Eric Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eric Brown »

New venue info posted
Eric Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eric Brown »

This Saturday!!!
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

hey sorry i didn't make it out eric :? i got roped in for more than i bargained for at the 5 spot and couldn't leave until 3. was extremely tired when i left.
- matt